Perverted thoughts

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by outofmymind, Apr 25, 2014.

1. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

It seems everywhere I go when I'm out in public I think totally perverted thoughts to every female that walks by. I mean all the time when I look at a woman I picture her naked and me doing stuff to her, doesn't matter who it is. There was this one lady standing next to me today and I turned to look at her boobs. Then she said, "Oh go ahead", she meant she wanted me to walk in front of her, she thought I was waiting for her to pass. But really I was thinking, "it's o.k I was just looking at your tits." I think about it all the time and it almost gets frustrating. I'm wondering if this is normal and all guys think this way or if it's just me.

BritneyButt likes this.
  2. almostthere

Gold Member

Its normal. How old are you?
    It will calm down with age.

I have gone as far as rushing home to masturbate while a woman I saw was still fresh in my mind.

Now I have said this before. Its a problem if your doing that while looking at under aged girls.

AtkCCC likes this.
  3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I'm 24 (so still young but not a total kid/adolescent any more :)) and this still happens to me. It's not as bad as it was but I still definitely "sleaze out" on pretty much anyone female in the vicinity. Just do your best to be inconspicuous and discreet about it - don't blatantly stare at a woman! A woman always knows (usually even when you're being discreet - or at least think you are). There is nothing wrong with what you're experiencing and it's not "perverted" - not, that is, unless you are having all these thoughts when looking at off-limits individuals (under-aged etc).

4. JonJo

Gold Member

What 10 3Xl said - perhaps advice from somebody nearer your own age.

Even at my 'advanced age' of 46 I still find myself doing it but now I do it with the knowledge of experience - knowing the wonder that modern ladies underwear can do and what they might look like without it. It can come as quite a shock to the less experienced.;):)

In my younger days (my memory hasn't completely gone) I had the opportunity of going with a lady of a slightly older age who had the most amazing breasts/boobs/tits but when her bra came off and gravity took over it was a completely different story - she must have spent ages stuffing them into that bra. :eek::rolleyes: :mad: :).

So remember the old saying "Beware of what you wish for because you might get it"

10_3XL likes this.
  5. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

lol, true. yeah I guess it's only bad when I haven't had sex in a while.

6. AtkCCC

Gold Member

So true...I do enjoy see a beautiful woman but the constant sexual thoughts have left, for the most part.