Personal trainer fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Mestizomad, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Im 27, fairly handsome, Hispanic, tattooed, tall and muscular and I am currently in the process of becoming a personal trainer.

The main reason for my becoming a PT is just a genuine interest in gym based exercise and bodybuilding and well as health and fitness.

However to be honest I do also have a PT fantasy. I have two HOT female friends who like going to the gym. One of the girls is a bit of a nympho and enjoys regular casual NSA sex with other male friends and the other girl is a little more conservative, but by her own admission is 'dying for sex'.

I am very seriously considering asking both of them if we can come to some kind of arrangement where I will give them X amount of free personal training every week in exchange for hot hard sex once per week.

My ideal would be to know a large group of hot females that I can regularly have NSA sex with in exchange for free training.

Does anyone else have a similar fantasy or has anyone else ever got a bit naughty with a trainer or someone simimilar or in a gym environment?

Cheers

2. Lovnflman

Gold Member

My ex wife had a 6 month affair with her personal trainer, with my approval. Sex with her afterwards was always over the top.