Personal Problems Please Help!!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mikello, Jul 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikello

mikello New Member

ive been really embarrassed to talk to anyone in my family or my friends about this but i have a few problems. im a virgin and ive just started going out with this girl who really wants to have sex with me. i used to have a really tight foreskin which prevented me from retracting it over the head but thats fixed now. however because of this the head og my penis is extremely tender and sometimes touching it isnt a nice experience. also because i wasnt able to retract my foreskin, a lot of smegma (that yellow dirt on your penis) has built up but because its so sensitive i cant properly clean it, any advice on how to fix this and on my first time would b greatly appreciated.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi Mike,
    That also happened to me when I was young.
    The first thing is to get your penis head clean and that will best be done in the shower or bath.
    Have nice warm water and when you are relaxed try to pull your foreskin back as far as you can and allow a gentle flow of water to wash away the gunk.
    If you manage that try using a bit of soap but it might sting a bit.
    There is no real quick fix other than gradually stetching the skin each time you shower and over time it should retract fully.
    Also you might try using some lube such as Eros, baby oil or some water based lube gel to help with masturbation so that your penis head gets a bit less sensitive over time.
    At the moment I very much doubt that your could have sucessful vaginal penetration sex so discuss this with you GF. She might be able to assist helping you achieve the above in a pleasant cooperative way for both of you. Explain to her that it is going to be a lot like it was for her on her first time.
    When you finally get to try out vaginal sex take plenty of time and use lots of lube in her vagina. Probably you will use a condom so when you put it on make sure that your foreskin is pulled back before putting it on. Use only latex compatible lube.
    The condom will also help a bit with desensitising your penis.
    Good luck.

3. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

Baby Oil isn't water-based so stay away from it. Vaseline is another product to stay away, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.