Periods and sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Eros, Jul 5, 2005.

?

Does menstruation...

1. Totally gross you out

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  2. Kinda turn you off

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  3. Not matter one way or the other

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  4. Turn you on sometimes

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. Just cause a bloody mess

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eros

Eros New Member

Wondering wether the girl having her period bothers guys while having sex. Does it bother the ladies?

For me, it doesn't matter a lot. In past relationships it really grossed me out. With my wife, it is just a bit of an inconvienence. Sometimes it turns me off a little and occasionally it turns me on a bit. When it turns me on, I get this fantasy that I am so big and strong that it caused the bleeding. :lol Of course I would never want to hurt her; but my head goes into this little fantasy a bit. Otherwise I usually just ignore it. Makes for more laundry though. And the last time is was a little of a downer since we are trying to have a child. :)

For her, it seems that her libido is a bit decreased during this time and is a little less wet. Otherwise she has never mentioned any problems.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

We have done it maybe 2 or 3 times. When we did, we waited until about the 3rd day (less flow), and we did not have vaginal sex, only anal. As far as libido, I was the exact opposite, I was incredibly horney when I started my period. It was probably the horniest time of my monthly cycle. ..go figure... :eyes - might have something to do with the fact that I knew I wasn't getting any for at least 5 days.

About the time we began to be more daring and explosive in our sex, my age began to play an role in my body. I am happy to report that as of today, I have not had a period in well over 7 or 8 months. Eat your hearts out, girls. Growing older has its perks! :brow

#2 Rose, Jul 5, 2005
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2005
  3. kbate

kbate New Member

I really don't feel like taking 2 weeks off from sex every month, so we have found ways around the problems of sex and periods; Her Turn, My Turn is the best way.

4. Kisses

Kisses New Member

I have only had sex while on my period once. My b/f and I decided to try it when we were both horny. I don't think we will do that again. I don't like the cleanup and I just feel so dirty while on my period and it just isn't as enjoyable to me when I am bleeding.

5. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

So the myth is merely a myth about the cycles of women under the same roof acclimating themselves to each other?

6. saraseasprite

saraseasprite New Member

If you use the "instead" cups, it holds all the blood and you can still do it gently without dislodging or any mess.

7. kbate

kbate New Member

No, not completely, for several months we were identical (or close) but a day here and there and we are now apart by 5 days, I am sure that sooner or later we will be on the same schedule again, I could print the charts but I am certain other than in figuring out when to NOT post mean things aimed at me, it would be rather uninteresting for the majority of the board.

8. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

Nice cans, uhhh, I mean nice can.
    That wasn't meant to be mean.
    *Retreats for cover*

9. princess

princess New Member

it doesn't matter if you have sex in the shower and plus you don't need lube

10. sweet_thing77

sweet_thing77 New Member

I've done it a few times but prefer not to on the first couple of days. I agree with the shower thing or sometimes just right after having a bath, it seems to slow it right down for a bit afterwards. I don't really like much foreplay though, usually just sex to get over the urge. I don't want him rubbing and stuff down there, its more my own embaressment, he doesn't seem to mind it.

11. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

I like my pussy, like i like my steak hairless and bloody. Or is it i like my steak like I like my pussy.....

I could easily do a girl on her cycle, done it before. But I have to make sure we aint got no diseases first, so period sex is not a first date sort of a thing. Shit, if she put a gun ta my head I would even go down on her. But I would only do the clit area; I would never volunteer to do it though. But then again if said girl swallows my cum or at least keeps my ding-o-ling in her mouth while I cum I would have little right to say that I am not going to go down while aunt flow is visiting.

12. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

women are not mean while they are on their periods, women are just mean, period.

i gone made a pun
    :nuts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.