Period, Unprotected Sex, and Pregnancy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by UGA08, Apr 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UGA08

UGA08 Banned

Sometimes I have unprotected sex with my girlfriend...most of the time we don't though...However, when we do, I always pull out before cumming. I know unprotected sex is a no-no (unless you want a baby) regardless of pulling out and what not, but we rarely do it, and the only reason we do is because it feels better and is more "intimate"

I've heard that you can still get pregnant off of pre-cum..and I've heard the opposite...does anybody know which is true? Also, how does the whole ovulation cycle work...when is a woman more likely to conceive than not (considering her period)?

It's not that I'm concerned (oh no! We had unprotected sex last night, is she pregnant!?)...and we rarely do it, but we do it some times and any extra knowledge to ward off those surprises if at all possible is always nice :)

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

She can get pregnant any time you stick you whee whee in her ooh ooh with no contraceptive (Even when you do use it!) and at any time even if she's on her period.

3. UGA08

UGA08 Banned

Right, I understand that...but there are things which severely decrease the chances....such as the pill...such as a condom....such as ovulation cycle....such as pulling out. All of these things decrease your chances of conception, some more than others. I'm just curious to know the truth behind the ovulation cycle and pulling out (pre-cum)

4. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Pre-Cum contains sperm, she can get pregnant. It is a risk you take for pleasure. I told you the answer to both questions in my first response.

Any time you stick your penis in her vagina unprotected she can get pregnant.

5. UGA08

UGA08 Banned

You are completely missing my question.

My question is not whether or not she can get pregnant - I know she can and I've already acknowledged that. My question is what are the odds?

For example...raw, unprotected sex, with ejaculation inside of her...chances are what? 80%?

Now, with a condom...they go down to what, 2%?

On the pill....1%?

Pulling out...20%?

10 days before her period....60%?

These are the things I'm looking for...I totally made up those numbers and I doubt anybody has real figures on them...I know that she can always get pregnant regardless of how cautious we are, my question here is simply how risky certain things are and what we should look out for. I know there are certain times around her period cycle where she is less likely to conceive than others...but I've never been told exactly when these times are and why. Regarding pulling out and pre-cum, yes, I've been told that it does contain sperm...but obviously not as much as semen actually does...all I wondering here is how they differ - how much sperm does semen really contain compared to pre-cum?

I know she can get pregnant from all of the above, that's not my question

6. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

7. UGA08

UGA08 Banned

Thanks, that's the kind of info I was looking for...I don't have time to read them now, but will bookmark them for later. If anybody else has any info, I'd love to hear it

8. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

The last link gives the raw numbers. Those results are what I got for searching Google with "Pregnancy odds" and "pregnancy chance percentage". ;)

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Okay... here goes:
    a woman ovulates once very 28 days (or so).
    About 14 days after her last period started, she will ovulate (release an egg). It takes approximately 1 - 3 days for the egg to travel down the fallopian tubes to the uterus. During that time, IF SPERM PROJECTS THROUGH HER VAGINA, it CAN fertilize the released egg. This is known as the 'ovulation period'. If your woman takes her temperature during this time, it will be about 2 degrees higher than normal. If you are trying to get pregnant, this is the optimum time. Fuck till your little heart can't take it any more! LOL
    If you DO NOT WANT A LITTLE BAMBINO, get her on the pill! Sexual entertainment should not be without forethought.
    We all know that fucking 'au natural' is the best feeling. So why risk it? Just get birth control.

10. Rose

Gold Member

Okay... here goes:
    a woman ovulates once very 28 days (or so).
    About 14 days after her last period started, she will ovulate (release an egg). It takes approximately 1 - 3 days for the egg to travel down the fallopian tubes to the uterus. During that time, IF SPERM PROJECTS THROUGH HER VAGINA, it CAN fertilize the released egg. This is known as the 'ovulation period'. If your woman takes her temperature during this time, it will be about 2 degrees higher than normal. If you are trying to get pregnant, this is the optimum time. Fuck till your little heart can't take it any more m- if you want a baby! LOL
    If you DO NOT WANT A LITTLE BAMBINO, get her on the pill! Sexual entertainment should not be without forethought.
    We all know that fucking 'au natural' is the best feeling. So why risk it? Just get birth control.

11. TheBlob

TheBlob Member

Now bear in mind of course that that is the AVERAGE woman, it can vary and it can vary an awful lot. Don't play with fire if you don't want to be burnt!

12. UGA08

UGA08 Banned

Thanks again for the info everybody :)

So many ifs, ands, or buts

13. dojo

dojo New Member

I have a small issue with that
    :)

It should concern BOTH of you. And get the gal on a pill. It's gonna be a lot safer and better.

Memo to self: go now, take the pill :D

14. UGA08

UGA08 Banned

Yeah, we probably should get her on the pill...it's just hard to get motivated to do it since we rarely go unprotected and even when we do, the chances of her getting pregnant are once in a blue moon (since I never finish inside of her)...but the fact of the matter is, as we all know, if you are not wanting or expecting a baby and *uh oh* here comes one, it can really mess up your life.

15. Rose

Gold Member

Thorn and I have a "blue moon" child. :lol

16. Jemrada

Jemrada New Member

Pre-cum I heard is 10x stronger then the actual eventof the orgasim.

17. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

My son-in-law was planning to have a vasectomy after their second child was born, but like you, he didn't get motivated in time. Now they have child no. 3. :whoa

What kind of motivation do you need!?

Incidently, there are other forms of birth control other than pills, condoms and pulling out. If she doesn't want to be on the pill, talk to the doctor about something else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.