Period Sex

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by kipro150, Mar 14, 2013.

1. kipro150

kipro150 Member

What's your position on it?

Honestly, if it's in missionary and we have a towel I have no problem with it. But one time we didn't have a towel so she was on top and it was a little eh to see it that clearly haha (normal on top wasn't bad but when she wanted to do reverse...). I was also concentrating not getting blood on the sheets and not so much on the sex so it wasn't the best sex weve had lol. maybe i was being dumb

just wondering how you guys handle it since it does happen every single month and is unavoidable : p (for us it is anyway)

2. Bunnyx

Gold Member

My boyfriend and I don't have sex during that time.

3. losixxx

losixxx Member

Deepends on how heavy medium to light. Then a old towel is used or atleast near it realy dont bother me. If its medium to heavy then we get in a nice hot shower.

4. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

after i had our son, they put me on BC pills, and they, for some reason, made me bleed constantly for six months after i had him until I quit taking them. we got pretty used to it, but it still was unpleasent- for him, because its blood, and kinda gross. for me, because i knew i was bleeding and felt bad for him. lots of shower sex.

5. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I don't really care. Put down towels, etc, and have at it. It's just blood.

6. Essene

Gold Member

It's perfectly fine. In fact, if the woman experiences cramping, her having an orgasm or multiple orgasms can actually act like a massage to her canal and uterine areas and , thus, relieve some tension.

If engaging in intercourse during this time peeks your fancy, just put down a clean towel and engage away.

7. MordsithLove

Gold Member

For me, we usually would have sex on my third day, which is a medium flow. And we either use the shower or towel...depending on how we ended up starting out in the first place.

Never thought of using orgasms as a remedy for cramping....when I'm in that kind of pain I don't even want to be touched :(

It's not just only blood, there's clots too...and if I saw that during a session, I'd be turned off immediately.

8. kipro150

kipro150 Member

I think im going to remain ignorant on these clots lol

I want to do shower sex but its kinda impossible. Partly cuz of our heights and partly because my girl gave me like 5 seconds at best to find a way to make it work lol

9. Saltheart

Saltheart New Member

Gotta take a pass and wait it out for period sex, maybe rub one out together something along those lines. If enough booze is involved you'll earn your redwings!!

10. MordsithLove

Gold Member

What's the difference between your heights of each other?

Just curious :D

Clots are nashtay :puke

11. kipro150

kipro150 Member

haha

it's not over the top. Like a 6 or 7 inch difference (She's on the short end. I'm not that tall). But I have longer legs so I'd have to crouch kinda weird. There was one time I think i found a position when we were standing by the bed but I was clothed and was just like "SEE!" and pushed her on the bed

#11 kipro150, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
  12. sandwich

Gold Member

I say yes to period sex...that's too many days to go without otherwise. Just have some towels around that you don't mind getting that messy. And if you get a little on the sheets...well just rinse with cold water asap and you should not have to worry about stains. And, if you find a stain later, say hello to a little peroxide and detergent on the stain, and get the whole stain out before you put the sheet in the washer. My mama taught me well!

13. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I don't have bad cramps anymore but when I was younger, I used to masturbate to relieve them. I used to leave the tampon in and there's no mess. Even now, my boyfriend and I fool around externally during my period while I keep the tampon in. I'm happy to skip penetration for the odd occasion that we do have sex play during my period but if we don't want to wait, we just use a towel and head to the shower straight after.

14. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Hell's wrath has no fury when my S/O is having her period. If I even dare touch her I might get beheaded. During these monthly week I seek shelter in a safe location...primarly my mancave or workshop as her moods can go from one extreme to another...and no matter what I say and offer to do...my head almost gets bitten off. She even warns me to stay away when she starts getting the signs that it's gonna happen...BC pills did a number on her when she tried them out for 3 months... *sigh*

15. Synergyyy

Synergyyy New Member

^ amen brother amen....

Man cave for a solid 48 hours...

16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Guys, I feel and share your pain except in my case she still wants sex on top of being a super bitch!