''Perfect" Significant other/Spouce

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by nici11, Jan 16, 2006.

1. nici11

nici11 New Member

Ok boys, and ladies too...
    Here is the ultimate question.

What would you discribe as the "perfect" significant other? Focus primarily on personality and actions, though the physical part is important too (sexually and otherwise).

Be honest but have fun! ;)

* I put perfect in quotes, because no one is really perfect, but I think you know what I mean. :)

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

A real friend - even before being a lover.
    I would need to feel comfortable talking with him about things that matter to me.
    He would have to have many of the same interests and passions as I. I say many (not all), because I believe each person needs to have some space all to him/herself.
    He would be compassionate toward others without making them feel that he has 'pity' for them. He would act on his compassion, making a difference in some else's life.
    He wouldn't belittle me or criticize me in front of others. Even alone, if he felt the need to 'correct' me, it would be done in an respectful manner.
    He would know when I am in one of those bad hormone moods :yell , and just kind of stay out of my way till it passes.
    He would realize that sometimes being romantic means just cuddling, or better yet, helping with the household chores.

In the bedroom:
    He would talk to me - tell me I'm beautiful, soft - all the good stuff.
    He would caress my body, everywhere, and not rush to the final act.
    He would look me in the eyes.
    He would find out every touch that gets me going, and use them randomly.
    He would always make sure I was completely satisfied, even if I wanted to be satisfied 4 or 5 times, before allowing himself to reach climax.
    He wouldn't mind laying there afterwards and holding me, and talking, or laughing with me - even though we know we should probably get up and clean up a bit.

Physical:
    I like the mildly-rough look on a guy. Someone who looks like he's been around, learned some hard lessons, and has become a better person for it.
    Personally, I like longer hair on a man - especially an older man - pulled back in a ponytail.
    I like light colored eyes - blue.
    --------------------------------
    Yep - I found him - married him too --- 28+ years ago. ;)

3. kbate

kbate New Member

No such thing, I'll just take what I got.

4. nici11

nici11 New Member

Thanks Rose! I can always count on you for a great responce! :)

5. Stasia

Stasia New Member

A friend who respects me, who wants to be around me even when I just want to act like friends.
    Someone who is most definately not a controlling psycho (learned my lesson there...).
    Someone who is compassionate towards other people and genuinely cares about them, yet can avoid getting too involved (once again, not controlling).
    Someone with a curious mind and a good sense of humor.

6. Kai

Kai New Member

sum1 who accepts me 4 who i am and is honest/trustworth with me and has a good body and personality