Perfect Day...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by worthy79, Feb 6, 2014.

1. worthy79

Gold Member

What's your idea of a perfect day?

Realistic or not...

Perfect day. Gorgeous hotel on the ocean. Stormy day, waves crashing, balcony open, gorgeous bed. Eric Decker and room service.

And...go :)

2. ginger

Gold Member

winning the lotto and big bar of Chocolate ;)

luvbug and worthy79 like this.
  3. BlueCollar

Gold Member

For me... Dawn in the North Shore of Hawaii. Sunset beach and a longboard. Catching waves. Good breaks there, not as dangerous as pipeline. Then over to Kaneohe. That's the east side of the island of Oahu. There's a mountain climb over there called stairway to heaven. I did it several times. It'll kick your ass but the view is unbelievable up top. Then a steam room a full body massage some good food and a nap. Get up go out to a nice dinner. Have some drinks and relax. Then back to the beach house for some time alone with Kate Upton. Yeah... That should do it.

sandwich likes this.
  4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I can't have one perfect day because there are two sides to my life - mom and woman. Until they join forces again, I can't answer. I guess my perfect day would be when I fell in love with the man of my dreams and I introduce him to my son....oh, a girl could dream

luvbug likes this.
  5. sandwich

Gold Member

It's official. I am perverted LOL. When I saw your post my eyes initially zeroed in on "lick your ass". And then I read the whole post only to find that it said "kick your ass". I am in love with hiking, so I'd be happy to have my ass kicked any day. It sounds very beautiful.

I guess my idea of a perfect day would involve either a beach or a national park (or a natural place of equal beauty). I hate hotels, so at the beach I would be in an ocean front house, and at a national park I would be camping. It would not be perfect if there was not a lot of movement involved, so I would be swimming or hiking with my man. We are getting married this weekend.

#5 sandwich, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  6. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

A) If I had a 28+ foot center consul boat with two out board motors, I'd love to go a few miles of shore and fish for some big game. Just the sun, the wind, the water, and a few cold ones with my fishing buddies.

B) A perfect weather and track condition day at a drag strip running my camaro z/28 without any mechanical flaws or issues after each pass

C) If I knew how to ride a chopper, I'd love to take one for a cruise on a nice sunny warm day from CT up to Maine, cut through New Hampshire and Vermont then back to CT with wind blowing in my face and hearing nothing but the rumble of a bad ass chopper.

7. sandwich

Gold Member

I forgot to mention naked sailing....this is one of the best things you can do