Peppermint for Oral Sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ramtuf49, Jun 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramtuf49

ramtuf49 New Member

Ok, a guy told me that when performing oral sex on his wife he occasionally puts a piece of peppermeint candy or an altoid in his mouth a couple minutes prior to going down on her and the sensations she felt from it are highly intense. He says he also has tried it with a couple of previous girlfriends with the same results. Has anyone ever heard of this? Before I make an idiot of myself in front of my wife does it work?

2. refresh

refresh Contributer

Just try it out without saying you're going to try it cause it might make the sensation better. Just say you've got really bad breath anyway, and pop a mint in your mouth, then have at it. If she rocks the bed with a toe-curling orgasm, then all the better. Celebrate your enhanced cunnilingus skills [​IMG]

3. jiggy

jiggy New Member

Wow! Totaly a good idea! Check with your girl first of course, but this is the same idea as brushing your teeth before going down on her, it gives an extra little bit of sensation. Another variation on this is to sip WARM (not hot) tea or water (no sugar you don't wanna give your girl a yeast infection) alternated with ice cubes or something cold, the different sensations will blow your girl over the top; literally

4. iamjustme

iamjustme Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.