People who want other people to fuck their wives

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by yahnro, Apr 17, 2014.

1. yahnro

yahnro Active Member

I been having thoughts about other guys who want to see their wives get fucked. Even though I personally would not want that but I know some guys do and for some reason I find it hot and it makes me really horny. Especially when it's an older couple I could only imagine the guy just sit back
    and enjoy the show while they are letting me have at it.

Just thinking of it make me so hard just the though of me fucking her like lighting so fast and hard and rough especially fucking her with her legs spread apart just pounding it so hard and my dick being so hard and the thought of her screaming just turns me on so much that I can't put it in too much words. Im horny now just by typing this lol.

I guess this is one of my dirty fantasies ha ha.

2. pleasureprobe

pleasureprobe Active Member

Yea. I'd be very hypocritical about things like that, if i was offered to fuck someone elses wife and i was sure they weren't going to turn around and kill me for doing so, i would gladly accept. But i would never let someone else fuck my wife (whenever i get one) like that. Threesomes are kinda different, but not me sitting back letting another guy have sex with her.

HotForHoney, CaramelLady and Joys like this.
  3. yahnro

yahnro Active Member

Ya same here I would be very hypocritical too I wouldn't do it if it was my wife or even if it was a threesome ( if it was my wife and another girl then sign me up lol jk) either way in real life I would be faithful and we just fuck each other and each other only as this was more based off of a dream I had. ( a nice one to tell the truth but wouldn't really do it in real life)

Serkan0000_, CaramelLady and Joys like this.
  4. pleasureprobe

Yea. I'd be dubious of actually having a threesom in real life with a wife or even girlfriend though i'd be more ok with it with a girlfriend i'd just be very careful about it.

5. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I'm one of those guys who want to see their wives get fucked - though has not happened yet. First off, I don't think it is hypocritical to accept such an offer but maybe somewhat hypocritical to say "if it was my wife and another girl then sign me up".

She is more of a jealous type so I am not expecting a return from it, just watching her being pleasured by another guy / girl or couple is an ultimate fantasy (for now) for me. I could just sit back and enjoy the show or join in all depending on her

6. pleasureprobe

Pity you live in Turkey ;)

Serkan0000_, CaramelLady and Joys like this.
  7. Joys

Verified Gold Member

LOL Yes....

Serkan0000_ likes this.
  8. yahnro

yahnro Active Member

Yup your right I'm hypocritical when it comes to that lol

9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I cam across a few requests online for men to join a couple, or the husband present while his wife is with the other guy. If it makes them happy, I won't judge.
    Also talked with 3 couples where the man can't get an erection anymore and this is their way for her to have intercourse. These were couples very committed to each other.

Joys likes this.
  10. John W

Gold Member

I'm one of those guys that would like to see my wife with another man. It has been a long time fantasy for several reasons. One, I find it hot to think about her being pleasured by someone else. The question then becomes, what if she enjoys it better? Well, heck, maybe I would learn some new tricks and we would both get better out of the experience. The other reason is that she hasn't been with anyone else and would like to have the experience. I love her enough that if that is something she really desires, I would be willing to allow her the opportunity.

It is a lot of fun to discuss and has led to some really hot sessions. We are at a point in our relationship that while there would still be jealousy, there is also a level of love and trust that would allow us to be open to such things. Will it ever happen? I doubt it, but who knows? There are a lot of variables and things could certainly go wrong.

I've posted before, but if there are any couples that have done this, I would like to hear the positives and negatives about the experience. Again, we are in the talking stage, and having a lot of fun with it. We even use some of her toys and role-play. That really drives me over the edge.

Married M Nh, Doitagain, TG12 and 2 others like this.
  11. yahnro

yahnro Active Member

Oh yeah your right I'm not judging at all there is lots of guys for various reasons why they like it. . Idk it's kinda weird for me because I personally wouldn't do that if I had a wife but I would take the offer to be the guy fucking the wife ( ya I know it's hypocritical lol) especially while I'm single but I'm not sure if I would actually go through with it but it is kinda a fantasy/ fetish of mine recently because I had a dream about it the other day.

But anyway if it makes them happy then don't mind if I do lol.

Serkan0000_ likes this.
  12. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

It would depend largely on my current relationship status, who was offering, and all those other fun factors. I'm neither For or Against the idea of partner sharing. Ultimately I guess I'd have to say that it's something I'd decide on a case-by-case basis.

13. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

We both like to talk about doing it and fantasizing, but just fantasy.

Doitagain, Joys and Serkan0000_ like this.
  14. Serkan0000_

Gold Member

You are my man,or my student!:)

15. Serkan0000_

Gold Member

Wait some more years,and we'l talk after!!

16. Serkan0000_

Gold Member

Hi,my friend,you are not alone in this!

Joys likes this.
  17. Serkan0000_

Gold Member

But I am close!:D

Joys likes this.
  18. Serkan0000_

Gold Member

I will like to know what the dream was about?

19. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I tried it once, the couple had a fantasy of having a stranger come perform a strip show for her while he watched.
    Was fun, different. She let me have my hands and cock between and onher boobs all I wanted, she played with my cock plenty.

Joys, pleasureprobe and CaramelLady like this.
  20. yahnro

yahnro Active Member

Nice sounds like a good time!