People who are shy about their fetish...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by The_Chaos_Seer, Aug 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Chaos_Seer

The_Chaos_Seer New Member

The other day I was with my friends watching "The Girl Next Door", and ins ome kind of conversation regarding my friend Kyle and how his girlfriend was mounting him at that moment (she wasn't literally fucking him in front of us, but she was seeming just a tad horny :p) it came up from my other friend Chris that she swallows, and leaves it in for a while.

Everyone laughed, she leapt at him and beat him down. I, on the other hand, found I didn't really care.

That eventually got me thinking: what's so disturbing about fetishes that it makes people laugh at them and fear others knowing about them? I mean, you may be friends with someone for years. You find out they have an odd fetish, does that really change the person? I've known Jen for maybe a year (while she's been dating my friend), and it's not like she's any different knowing that. So why are people so... stupid?

2. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

maybe its because we are afriad ppl will judge us and our sex lives, strange i no but maybe, i was the same with mi fetish but not im kewl with it coz after a while i realised its not as bad as it seems i like it and he lieks it so whast the problem and dont give a **** what ppl think of it nemore but yer i know what you mean x

3. Eros

Eros New Member

People are most ashamed of that which that cannot change or help about themselves.

I think people laugh because they are nervous. Many of the comedians that talk of sex, get nervous laughter more than anything else.

Some of it may also be the visual impact of hearing something about your friend rather than a stranger. I know my friends have sex; but I don't personally want any images of my friends floating in my head. If I knew that my good friend likes it on the kitchen floor or with the dog watching or something - it can stick in your head when you see them. An advantage to this forum - allows us to talk about these things without some random images popping in our head while we are eating dinner with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.