People of paris our hearts go out to you

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dog_E_Ryder, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you. With the bombing of the Russian passenger jet and now this evil act I feel maybe the world will finally join together and destroy this evil. Hopefully our president will come to his senses and take this problem serious. ISIS needs to be removed from the face of earth.

12072562_10153737654977556_4549042223690376793_n.jpg download (11).jpg images.png

2. Englishman

Verified Gold Member

3. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

So sad, tragic and scary! Heartbreaking :(
    image.jpeg

4. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

These jihadists want the west to intervene in order to promote their hate campaign. They are being supported and backed by some other regimes who trade with them and provide money to keerp them going. The money supply should be stopped. There must also be ways of removing their access to the internet to stop them spreading their poisonous message.
    This is an islamic problem and Islamic countries should be involved with stamping out this distortion of a beautiful and peaceful religion.
    We must not become the "crusaders". This is what they want. :)

5. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Just dreadful

6. Barent

Verified Gold Member

It's not going to stop, unless some drastic steps are taken. Rather than try to eliminate them through violence, which is almost impossible, we'd be better off to stop relations with Muslim countries, including trade, foreign aid, immigration, etc., and let the majority of Muslims deal with it on their own. If they can fix things, then we can partner with them again. If not, then that's too bad but better than what we're going to be facing everywhere soon. These extremists want to destroy Western Society, and don't care if they're killed.

#6 Barent, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  7. Mikey22

Gold Member

I really doubt our president is going to step up, and take this seriously. After all he is a Muslim him self. He turns his back on Isreal. He cuts deals with Iran. These extreme groups like Isis is a World wide threat. They need to be taken out. Though this is the second atack France has had recently. It will be interesting to see what they do. Maybe they will show some real leadership on the worlds stage.

As far as the good Muslims takeing out the bad ones, In there own countries. I don't see it hapening. Converting, In slaveing or killing the Infedell. Is what they are taught. If you don't think like they think. They will kill you. And it should be obvious that they don't mind dyeing for there cause. They want there world wide califate, And there not going to be happy untill they get it.

8. teamster145

Gold Member

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. You won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country" George S. Patton

9. MrJones

Gold Member

Why would Obama the Muslim spend so much time in church with Reverend Wright?

HeartsDesire and Amature like this.
  10. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Obama is a total opportunist he was in Rev wright church for political motives at the time and threw him under the bus for political motives at a later date, he is loyal to no one.

11. MrJones

Gold Member

Thanks for straightening that out for me.

12. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

I'm just afraid he wont take ISIS serious either, far as him being Muslim I don't know, I think he is just what ever politically convenient at the moment, he actually stands for nothing.

13. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

You're welcome. ;)

14. Mikey22

Gold Member

If I remember corectly, When he was first elected. He started to talk about his Muslim faith. Some one that was with him at the time. Kind of shut him up about it. But if he is not. He sure does sympathise with them a lot.

HeartsDesire likes this.
  15. Otengam

Otengam Member

Thank you all
    We'll continue to live, this motherfuckers will not win

16. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Violence is their MO,They love to attack defenseless people,Paris doesnt let their people arm themselves,If this would have happened in Miami,at a nightclub ,These guys would have looked like swiss cheese as they would have encountered many people carrying handguns themselves.The European people have a right to defend themselves,Its about time these countries let the people arm themselves for self protection .

17. Barent

Verified Gold Member

Handguns are no match for AK-47's in the hands of terrorists with body armor.

18. teamster145

Gold Member

It is better than car keys.

HeartsDesire and CLE32793 like this.
  19. Barent

Verified Gold Member

You're not going to stop them unless you keep them out completely. And, if they DO manage to get in, and kill innocent people, whether they survive or not, bomb their homes and send their entire families to Allah. Prevention is the key, not letting it get the the point where every time you go out it's a potential war zone.

HeartsDesire and CLE32793 like this.
  20. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

I am sorry Candela I really beg to differ with you on that issue. Hand guns would provide no protection from someone in a suicide vest or would you suggest killing someone you might suspect of mal intent. Somehow I don/t think so :)
    These people believe that being martyred will bring them to paradise and they relish the prospect of death. They are breaking islamic law as well as civil law and should be dealt within accordance with islamic law. They want to die in support of their faith as they have been trained to believe. It is sad but banging away with hand guns in the hands of civilians would only make things worse. Just look what happened in Lybia when Gaddafi opened his arsenal of weapons to the population. The place became ungovernable. :)

lkg4f and lbushwalker like this.