People in sexless marriages your thoughts

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by privatepartner, Oct 5, 2017.

1. zena69

Gold Member

Only way out is to 'force fuck' her hard. She wants it and she would love it once done!

2. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

This, a 1000x this.
    Specifically within the cuckold and female-beneficiary poly circles I wonder how many women care to inquire whether their men are actually in it for their own fulfillment or see it as a necessary compromise to maintain some access and regularity in their sex lives.

3. sensless

sensless Well-Known Member

I can't talk for others, but I'm a woman who likes to see her man with other women, and yes, they're younger and more beautiful. I can't explain why, but it just makes me very excited. Very. It's a pity he's not into having me watch. I wish I could promote it and watch every time.

I think it's just because it's something sexual. I like to watch, to be in sexual situations. Sex parties, clubs... it all gives me a high and makes me more excited.

Sex is good, sex is exciting. Perhaps you have problems to understand this, because in America sex is such a taboo.

I'm back from 10 days hiking in Crete. I've seen people like me there every single day. Europeans who take their clothes off any opportunity they can. We talk about sex, we check each other's genitals, we smile and we make out so we can watch and be watched. And after hikes, or during hikes, we fuck each other. In all my trips to America for hiking and wall climbing, I've never seen something like this.

4. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

And I think I've expressed before, in general life and within this sexual forum, you really seem to represent a deviation from the norm. Ive perused many a sexual and relationship forum, or website over the yrs and you may be of 2 women that expressed sexual fulfillment and satisfaction from watching their man fuck another woman, without you necessarily being involved. Meanwhile I've probably passed over at least 15 threads in the past week by men that seem to get more pleasure out of watching their SOs fuck other guys.
    And I think you have it 1/2 right about America: sexual enticement is encouraged, sexual fulfillment is the taboo, again I think because of the power it yields. That's what happens when a nation is founded and organized by Puritans and their descendants.

sensless likes this.
  5. privatepartner

Gold Member

This has really become an interesting conversation. I wish things in the U.S.A we're different regarding sex and nudity.
    I am not a big traveler as I hate the stress of getting there and getting back the entire time thing just sucks. But myself I would much rather go on vacation where nudity and sex is acceptable versus going on vacation with a bunch of rules in my way.

I have a bunch of friends that want to do an Alaskan cruise and I just tell them if I am going on a cruise I want to be wearing as little clothing as possible not more clothing.
    I know it's beautiful but I really do hate clothes.
    Back to the question at hand I know for my wife it's all about upbringing and the other part how she feels about herself.
    She is 60 now and really has an issue with her boobs starting to sag and such.
    She in my mind is an extremely beautiful woman and I wish she would let herself enjoy it before we are both too old to enjoy it.
    I have an idea for a new thread.

sensless likes this.