Penis won't stop leaking

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fufiter9246, Jan 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fufiter9246

fufiter9246 New Member

Hey guys, first time posting.... ok heres the deal, I have a girlfriend, and I have a pretty large penis. Both in length and width, but the thing is, we usually have sex around 4 to 5 times a week and I sometimes masturbate that much too when I can't see her. Now for about a month or so I have started leaking....like all the time leaking white fluid, like a constant stream of pre-cum or something, and I've noticed that I have an orgasm quicker? I think, I can't be sure cause I really haven't started to pay attention up until recently. I know I don't have any diseases as I have been with my girlfriend for 3 years and have always used a condom.

I have looked all over the net and I really need advice, how can I stop my penis from leaking all the time. I even went a week without any sexual contact, mastrubating, sex etc...any advice, i'm really worried about not being able to get an erection and/or premature ejaculation. Please respond!

Thanks!

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Never heard of this happening before. It probably wouldn't hurt to get checked out by a doctor just in case. Does it leak more when you're thinking about sexual thoughts or does that have anything to do with it? When you mean it leaks constantly...do you mean literally mean constantly or just several times a day, week or what?
    This just baffles me! Good luck though!

3. fufiter9246

fufiter9246 New Member

Well thanks for responding....basically I get little drips throughout the day of clear or sometimes white fluid. I am not always thinking about sex or anything like that, i tjust occurs.... Sometimes ive noticed when I masturbate too, that my cum is almost watery? Any clue on that anyone?

4. tsukassa

tsukassa New Member

I Can Only Say Get Checked Dude It Will Help

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

That leak will go away when you get your mind off of sex or your girlfriend.
    Its not leaking, Its a natural lubrication and is normally called pre-cum.
    And it happens when you dwell on sex.
    Both you and the girl will have a natural lube. And it shure beats the commercial kind. Its absolutely nothing to worry about as long as its clear.

6. fufiter9246

fufiter9246 New Member

I hope your right man, it's been like this for a month, granted I get horny pretty easy thinking about my girl and what not, but hell its so god damn uncomfortable. Shit sticking to my undies and hell I'm wondering whats going on ya know?

7. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

As two others have advised, get checked. You could have a sexually transmitted disease, some of which cause a discharge from the penis.

8. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

relevant link

Note that the discharge can be clear.

Always wearing a condom might not be relevant. STDs can be transmitted orally. Does he always wear a condom during oral sex?

If he had said that he only leaked when he was turned on, I would have said that he had nothing to worry about, but he didn't say that. And I would assume that he can recognize precum when he sees it. If my penis were leaking something I couldn't identify at random times of the day, I certainly would be concerned. That he was worried enough to post about it means that he should probably see a doctor.

9. Lucrezia

Lucrezia New Member

That happens to my husband and it's NO STD's. The dr said it is all the extra sexual activity he is having that is producing more pre-cum around the clock.

We make love at least twice a day during the week, more on weekends.......but we haven't been married long, so it'll probably slow down [hope not], but I'd go to the dr's to make sure, but I think you're just crazy for your girl.

Lucy

10. bigsquirt

bigsquirt New Member

its perfectly normal, similiarly i also have a long and thick penis, it has nothing to do with that... if u get turned on a lot.. u precum in ur pants.. my girl does that to me all the time.. don't worry about it and considers urself lucky...

11. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

And your issue about the consistancy of it...it's because you cum quite often. If you wait a while it thickens up. :)

Vampie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.