penis sizes

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by igor, Mar 25, 2011.

1. igor

Gold Member

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

While that is cool, and I applaud it, it wouldn't be definitive by any stretch. Too many questions about methods and metrics, among other things. I know, I'm a buzzkill. :p

Interesting to note are the regions supposedly having the highest average penis length. Most of them 3rd world type countries, or close to it.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Those missionaries apparently carry their rulers wherever they go.

4. 33stack

Gold Member

5. igor

Gold Member

:lol:lol:lol

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

Many years ago, 1983 in fact, I was in South Korea for a week and I hooked up with a local girl. Well, first time, she was convinced I would not fit inside her, no way in the world. I convinced her that I'd had a lot of sex with a lot of different women so she reneged if she was on top to control things. I did fit and it was, to my memory, rather good.

The graph is interesting and it seems Africans may be longer, Asians shorter and whites in the middle. Many women get turned on by girth (thickness) however, and there's no correlation of this attribute.

7. 33stack

Gold Member

true. i dont think a women feels much of anything with less than 6 inches of girth (circumference) anyway. Aveage girth (4-5 inches) just doesn't cut it. Guys that think it does r kidding themselves.

8. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

My boyfriend was 5 inches in girth and he was plenty for me...fucking incredible truthfully

9. 33stack

Gold Member

ur very kind.

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

I wouldn't go so far as saying that, but girth can be very important. Recently I was away on business and I met a local and very much younger girl, and we adjourned to my hotel. She was surprised at my girth which is 6.5", but was ready for the challenge. She started on top but bailed out after about a minute, which surprised me. She wanted me on top then, and I started long and slow before picking it up and noticing that she was getting close. That's when it's hard 'cause you've got to hold on for long enough while you see it on her face, which is a big turn-on. But I did hold on and she came, and then I came. Later she told me that she came twice, the first time when she was on top and then it was too sensitive for her, and the second just before me. She came in less than a minute of simply riding my cock, and obviously again a bit later. She also said that she doesn't come like that, but everything felt very different with me.

What's the chances that before our encounter she would have thought that size, especially thickness, didn't matter? What's the chances that she doesn't think so now?

#10 cbrmale, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  11. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Honestly an average finger is thick enough to satisfy me. At 5 inches around, my partner is more than enough.

12. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

He is the only man to have given me multiple orgasms and literally rock my world

13. 33stack

Gold Member

ur a lucky woman.:)