Penis size

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by twinpaul, Aug 29, 2012.

1. twinpaul

twinpaul New Member

I seem to be concerned that my penis size is just average but wanting it to be bigger. I know that all the hype about pills that claim to increase the size of your penis are not true. I have read articles on jelqing and was wondering if any guy has done this with any real results.

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

If this works it increases length where many women are more looking for increased thickness. There is also a risk of penile damage. The answer is that some men are longer, a smaller number are thicker and you have what you have.

3. Essene

Gold Member

Barring a botched surgery in Thailand- I'd suggest you either employ the use of a penile pump or just be happy with your phallus' size. I, after some time, became happy with mine.

4. Victus

Victus New Member

Yeah, safest method (if you follow the time limits) is probably a penile pump. You can find plenty for a relatively low price on any adult toy site.

5. octavius

Gold Member

There are no pills that work. There are "exercises" and such. People claim they work but I seriously doubt you'll have much luck with them. My impression is they occupy such a large amount of time you'd never have time to live a normal life....which isn't sexy. Penis pumps are fairly dangerous and should only be used if you actually have erectile dysfunction to begin with. There is surgery that is mainly focused on length gain but it is risky and there is no guarantee of long term success.

If you are in a relationship, chances are your woman is fine with your size. If you think she isn't satisfied, you could always get good with oral and your hands....or if she is open to it toys in the bedroom. I've had women having huge strong orgasms where they are dripping wet and pushing into my face or thrusting onto my fingers while giving oral. That was before my penis even penetrated.. Do you think they could care less at that point what size my dick was? Having a good sized dick is a nice asset but it isn't everything and depending on your woman you could actually be an idea size for her. I would say learn to be happy with what you have.

#5 octavius, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012