[Ask a Girl] Penis size

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by SUGGS123, Mar 30, 2011.

1. SUGGS123

SUGGS123 New Member

Ah yes--this question.

I was married for 18 years to a woman who enjoyed the sex we had --Im roughly 6 inches long with normal girth. Of course we did everything--there was no selfishness etc... just normal but I was able to make her feel good with my penis during actual sex for many years--once we had kids a little less but still good.

NOW 3 years later divorced and Im with a woman who was previously with a husband of many years who was very well endowed--maybe10 inches or so--who knows. I really feel inferior with her despite mutual caring. I dont feel like I do anything for her during intercourse and that is not making me feel to good--and she knows it. I m scared that this is going to bust what could be a perfect relationship otherwise--its like I have to get passed some kind of mental block with this but cant I want to please--willing to do anything and I do make her orgams orally fingers etc... also use vibrators dildos :) but the bottom line is I cannot f**K her if you know what i mean. I can make believe like I am--call it love making--but I feel bad the whole time--feel terrible afterward and while she tries to reassure me--well i dont know what to do--accept it???? the 6 inch plague! LOL

2. Jolay

Jolay New Member

Oh wow, you are so sweet, can I tell you something, It would just hurt my feelings to be with a man who won't fuck me for whatever the reason. I would just cry every nite. I would be so miserable. While you are good at pleasuring her in many other ways that's nice, but because she was with a man who was larger should'nt make a difference, u are her man now. As long as you can hit and bounce around my walls i am happy, trust me. Some men are such great lovers in size 6 inch. I would be so happy with you. Go ahead and love her while you can. Don't waste anymore time, watch and see she will love it.

3. Trond

Gold Member

No worries. It happens all the time, and most people don't mind. :)

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

While you say her ex was well endowed you haven't said he was good in bed. He could have been absolutely lousy with it. She might find your regular sized cock a relief.

Even if the ex was a fantastic lover, it most likely would have been due to his skill and confidence, not his size alone. Also the vagina is a very adaptable organ able to accomodate and receive pleasure from any cock within a realistic size range.

5. Meee

Gold Member

If you must talk numbers, then one thing you should know is that the husband wasn't 10 inches. 10 inches is extremely rare. Dr. Kinsey had over ten thousand men measure themselves, and none of them reported to him that they were 10 inches. So there isn't any point in comparing yourself to an impossible size.

6. brenda

brenda New Member

who's telling you she is continually thinking of her ex when your having sex? If she thinks it's that big of deal, why does she want you? Your burning yourself out over something she probably doesn't think much about anymore unless you bring it up.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

Ten inches was the OPs guess and the guy may have been long but not that long, or he may have been thick, which is the way women tend to measure well endowed. Long is good in that you can reach sensitive spots deep in the vagina, while thick fills and stretches the vagina and also pulls at the inner labia and stimulates the clit. Thick therefore is another way of reaching the elusive female orgasm.

I have had sex with countless women, some of whom had sex with countless men. Some of those men would have been much bigger than me and some would have been better at sex. I didn't worry about those things then or now, instead I focussed on being as good a lover as I could, and I concentrated on nothing more than that.

8. akbakb

akbakb Member

6 inches is what most men possess. According to some surveys, it is actually above average. I would continue what you are doing with trying everything to please her, and I am sure she will be happy.

You could also see if she knows anything about kegels. This will strengthen her pubic muscles, and make sex feel better for both of you.

9. 33stack

Gold Member

My wifes former SO was much bigger than me. She says that I am a much better lover though. However, her orgasms were more intense with him. It's just a physical fact that if both people are equall in talent, the bigger one will feel better. Sure, it bugs me a little, but thats what we're dealt. I make her cumm orally, manually, anf with toys every time. She comes with intercourse only, once in a while. A bitter pill to swallow, but true.

10. awakened

awakened New Member

Just for kicks, go purchase a silicone extension at the sex shop. They fit snuggly but not uncomfortably. I myself prefer your size and not the 10 inch monster.

11. 33stack

Gold Member

Will I feel anything?

12. awakened

awakened New Member

Okay, i just asked my husband, and he said you absolutely WILL.
    We bought on efrom California Exotics for less than $10, stay away from Doc Johnson brand (horrible chemicals). Get with Mittimer, she sells all sorts of good stuff and has immense knowledge about all that she sells.

13. 33stack

Gold Member

Thanx!