[Ask a Girl] Penis size

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by loveit247, May 15, 2009.

?

Which do you prefer

1. Big

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
  2. Small

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Average

8 vote(s)
    30.8%
  4. Don't care one way or the other, as long as he is nice

13 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. loveit247

Gold Member

Lets settle this once and for all!

Choose one ladies!

2. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

You should remove the 4th option, lol. Most girls would probably at least say that one so as not to have to actually answer.

Not that I'm not saying its not a true answer. For instance, I'm sure my wife would say its not as important as other things (with an exception if it were really small as she did make fun of one boyfriend to me who was, after they broke up), yet pressed further to say, okay it doesn't matter that much but you still get to pick so what size would you want, my wife would have to admit there was a reason we did get her a rather large vibrator, lol.

3. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

average will do me fine. Big hurts and is really unpleasant in most positions, so sex is limited. Smalls no problem as long as he knows how to use it. Would of chosen 4 but it was a too obvious answer. :p

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Nah, I definitely think you should keep the fourth option. I'm sure for many women, personality is much more important than penis size.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Please define "big" , "small" and "average". Are we talking girth, length or both?

6. loveit247

Gold Member

For a definition of size, please see our ENDLESS threads of willy dimension! :lol

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, I voted, "big", meaning I like dicks (either real or dildos) that are thicker than average. I guess I should have voted for "nice" guys, afterall. Afterall, it was a really nice guy that bought me the wonderfully thick dildo that I use the most.

8. loveit247

Gold Member

:lol See, now a man who was too preocupied with his penis size would be totally too threatened to purchase you such a thoughtful item!

9. rickramirez

rickramirez New Member

what do you consider thicker than average? 5.5? 6?

10. NewHere

NewHere New Member

I would say the 4th one but...I had a damn sexy boyfriend one time. He had a perfect ass, charming, and was amazing. But the poor guy had a pecker that wouldn't work well. He truly was a minute man :lol Total waste really

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

Here is a clip from a study on vacationing college students in Mexico, done by a condom manufacturer. They had medical staff doing the measurements so as to avoid the usual exaggeration that results from self reporting methods:
    Study 3 #(Lifestyles Condoms)

Another, seemingly more objective study was made by Lifestyles Condoms in the year 2001 in Mexico. There, Lifestyles gathered about three hundred American men, most of them college students, and had researchers do the measuring in this instance.

It was found in this study that the average length was 5.87 inches, while the average girth was 4.97 inches. Over half of those surveyed measured in at between 5.5 and 6.3 inches in erect length, and over half measured between 4.72 and 5.11 inches in erect girth.

With those survey results in mind, it seems obvious that those who participate in surveys wherein they measure themselves often exaggerate their size – something that all guys in real life tend to do anyway!

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

Those stats show that length is quite variable but girth typically isn't. I would guess that a big girth is 6" or greater.

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

6 - 6 1/2"