penis size and small girls

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by johnny1234, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnny1234

johnny1234 New Member

I was wondering if smaller girls can be more easily satisfied by men with a smaller penis size. My gf is a pretty small girl. She is only about 5 ft tall and weighs somewhere around 99 pounds. I have a 5 inch penis and i know this is on the small side but I was hoping since my gf is pretty small it would balance out.

2. downloadking

downloadking Member

Sure, you should have an advantage there But sometimes it just depends on the woman..Plus I'm sure ya know, it all depends on how ya work that Mofo. (hehehehe)

3. Dreama

Gold Member

It might depend on how much experience she has in the sex field, also. But, I'd say that you proably have the upperhand there.

4. luv2flashgirls

luv2flashgirls New Member

I'm 6'1'' and my fiance is 5'0''. My penis is about 6.5'' and my penis doesn't fit in all the way. Still feels amazing, but when I jab it in there really hard, I can feel her cervix.

5. Anderano

Anderano New Member

My wife is rather small as well, and I am the exact opposite - tall (6'4") and thin. My cock is just a hair under 11 inches and... Well, YOU the math! It takes a long time for her to get comfortable when we have sex (I have never been all the way in) and sometimes we have to stop becuase it hurts her too much.

6. fred9989

fred9989 New Member

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

Percentage of body fat can affect vagina size, but it's a myth that you can tell how large or small a woman is by body size. Just like it's a myth that smaller men have smaller penises.

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

There does seem to be some racial element, because every single Asian girl I've had sex with has had a relatively short, tight vagina. There has not been any noticeable difference with Western women, regardless of how slim or well-built they may have been.

The smaller men thing is the reverse of above, I discovered during research on my thesis that proportionally more men who have an early puberty end up with bigger penises, especially in girth. Men who have early puberty generally also end up smaller-built all over, because their 'growth spurt' starts at a younger age when they are physically smaller than if the spurt happened at a later age.

The actual saying is 'small men pack the biggest surprises' which seems to be the case.

9. SallyMCrenolds

SallyMCrenolds New Member

hahaha small penis's , i'm sorry , just funny

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

I don't see the joke, smaller men often have bigger cocks, so what?

11. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I have heard some things about Asian girls like cbrmale said. Things run the other way too so physical size doesn't always tell the tale. I've been with a girl < 5' and 90 lbs and she took my almost 7 incher no problem and then I've heard stories from friends of 5'7" girls with very tight pussy. It`s not so much about length as it is girth. Girls feel the girth more then length.

#11 MikeDog, Nov 24, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2006
  12. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

My wife is 5' exactly, I'm 6' and have a 9" cock.
    and so far she loves it that way. We were swingers for a number of
    years and she was never completely sayisfied with anything under
    6 inche, She wants it to hit bottom. So put me down for one
    that DOES NOT believe that physical size
    has a direct relationship to the size of a pussy or cock.:sf

13. studly69

studly69 New Member

I couldn't begin to tell you if you could please your girl with 5" penis I guess it is possible. I think way back in maybe the ninth grade I might have been 5" and I wasn't to worried about pleasing them I was more into just getting my rocks off. All I can tell you is I'm 5' 10" and I'm strutting myself a nice thick 9" cock and my present girlfriend is only 5' 3" 112 lbs and see has absolutely no problems taking every inch of it.

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

I don't believe anyone posted anything to the contrary. Physical size does not have a direct relationship to genital size, but you must read the posts carefully and think about the language being used.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.