Penis rings

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by fph2, Oct 21, 2010.

1. fph2

fph2 New Member

Hi, just wondering... how could i use vibrating penis rings with a condom? Should i wear it before putting on a condom? Also, i am worried if it could short circuit because i tend to ejaculate alot to the extent abit even seeps out from the condom.. hence, if i were to use a vibrating penis ring with my partner, it will obviously get very wet with the juices... hope to hear some advice...thx!!!

2. Meee

Gold Member

What do you do about protection?

3. diesel722

diesel722 New Member

you would wear the cock ring outside of the condom you don't want to have anything between your cock and the condom that would create anyway for the ejaculation to seep outside the condom

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

They are sealed against sex juices anyway. I think Trojan makes one. If it short circuits, it won't do anything but quit vibrating. If it does, toss it. But no sparks will fly at such a low voltage, the mechanism doesn't draw enough current to be a hazard.

5. diesel722

diesel722 New Member

yikes how scary would that be if it were powerful enough to actually shock you.....

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

I have no idea what is with you and things shocking/shorting out. >.<

A cock ring, especially a vibrating cock ring, is waterproof. The trojan vibrating ones have a "bullet" in them that is the size of the smallest knuckle on your pinkie. It's one time use, dies out after about an hour. No matter how wet it gets, it's not going to short out or shock you!

Other cock rings that have full size bullets in them, have a water proof seal where the batteries go in. You could completely submerge the bullet in water and it wouldn't do a damn thing other then clean it.

As far as how you wear it? You wear it OVER the condom, AFTER you've put the condom on. Putting it under the condom would risk damage to the condom itself. Also, when you buy the ring, fool proof instructions are on the box.