[Ask a Girl] Penis Poll: What do you prefer

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Simon70, Dec 18, 2008.

?

Which size is preferred? and reasoning behind it

1. below 5

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. Between 5 and 6

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. 6-7"

14 vote(s)
    46.7%
  4. Bigger

9 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. Simon70

Simon70 New Member

So recently I was with a large group of friends and people started talking about sex and it got to a poll asking women what their favorite size was. It was interesting to hear that the size the women that were there said. Curious if all women thought this so:

Its not all about penis size but curious to know....

2. vickisam

vickisam New Member

I voted 6-7" with a caveat! He has to know how to use it. And by that I don't mean sticking it in, moving back and forth and depositing his offerings. (Offerings???)

I have had sex with guys that were smaller that rocked my world better than long, thick ones. its all in how you use what God gave you.

OK, dont get me wrong, the occasional thick young man you meet at a bar... and then hubby is watching, well enough said there!

Hope that helps.

V

3. saraseasprite

saraseasprite New Member

Honestly, the best at using it was a smaller guy, but it was terrible for oral.

For me, size is more important for oral. I love the way a perfectly sized dick slide into my mouth. 7 is good because that is about the longest I can take all the way back in my throat. My pussy is stretchy, and I honestly don't feel that big of a difference between sized. As for length, I'm short, so long hits my cervix...ow.

It isn't just size, it is shape, texture, proportion and whatnot...just like with a woman's breast. A nicely shaped small breast on a woman that knows how to use her body might be nicer than big sloppies on a self conscious woman.

4. piratenegro

piratenegro New Member

hmmm interesting results. Most men seem to have the perception that bigger is better... however the results seem to mirror that the average penis is.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

6" to 7" IS longer than average, the average (I believe) being 5" to 6". A more interesting poll would be on girth, the average girth is (I think) 4" to 5".

6. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

I'm going to say I prefer it bigger. Not huge mind you.

The last 3 people I've been with have been closer to 8". My current bf is 8" with a 5" girth.
    I much prefer that full feeling.

7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Iam about a 7 for me. 8 is just perfect!! *grins*:D

But realy i find that smaller is better. It all depends i think on the circumstances amd the scene that i am in. I actually have been enjoying my littl 4-5 inch vibrator. So ...