Penis Penetration

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexkid, Oct 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexkid

sexkid New Member

Okay allow me to compose myself and I'll talk about this best I can..................... I recently bought a dvd called cum gushers. the cover says it was about female masturbation (however the dvd barely pertained to this subject and when it did it was crappy editing of a moment seperate from the one it was currently in and in general was pretty crappy) Anyway I'm not here to complain about the dvd. In a later scene a guy with a bizarre looking dick came in and the girl that was masturbating put her finger in the guys penis. At first it looked fake as it was from the side and her finger seemed to be on the other side but a camera change revealed the penile penetration. he layed down and she poured lube into his streached dick and then put in two fingers and I couldn't continue watching this already disappointing movie.

I was wondering if anyone had seen the same thing I have?

Has anyone of seen anything like penile pentration or if anyone has tried it as I think its one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen and I've come across some insane things in my ventures.

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Nope...nada...never.

That just doesn't sound right!

3. Jack04

Jack04 New Member

u said it shellen
    that's just plain wrong!
    jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.