[Ask a Girl] penis humiliation

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by rob20, Jul 28, 2010.

1. rob20

rob20 New Member

im not particularly proud of it but i want girls to humiliate my not so big dick. i guess it came from having a small dick as a kid and being known as "the one with the small dick" anyway theres this site <REMOVED LINK> where guys get their small cock jerked off and humiliated in a role play situation and im debating whether or not to get humiliated on camera. when i first saw the videos i thought jesus i would never do that, what would happen if my friends and family saw it , it would be so embarassing but im a virgin and i sent them an email saying would they let me fuck one of the models if i did a shoot and they said yeh.
    so now im like wtf do I do im 20 and really wanna loose my virginity and I guess get this whole small dick fetish out of my mind cos as ive go older my dick has grown and i have a 5" by 5" dick and wank off over fucking girls with my big cock and pleasuring them.

basically what shud i do?

and do dom girls get off over this site or is it guys?

and does anyone think im a freak?
    [/SIZE]

I removed your link, rob20. Please read the rules in my signature.
    HardRocker

#1 rob20, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
  2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't think you are a freak but I DO think you are a bit of an idiot for wanting to lose your virginity in such a way and to have it put out on the internet for all to see.

Have some self respect, man.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

No I doubt if you are a freak, just a guy who hasn't figured out exactly who you are yet. As for what you should do; now that you've got a regular dick, I would recommend trying to be a regular guy. Keep meeting people at work or play, maybe you'll meet your first girlfriend. When that happens, I can promise you don't want something as idiotic as that video looming in your past.

4. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Videos can come back to haunt you, just ask the Hollywood set. You are normal, just sounds like you are horny as hell as most your age are. When it happens, you will want it to be a pleasant one, not that taping a video would not me memorable

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

First, losing your virginity on camera in a video that will MOST definitely come back to bite you in the ass later is the most idiotic thought I've heard as of lately.

5 inches is not a TINY dick, it's not even small, it's average.

I, as a switch partake in certain domme activities. I have never and will never partake in anything dealing with humiliation though. It's degrading and it doesn't turn me on in the least bit.

What "SHOULD" not shud you do? Relax, take a deep breath and actually think through what you're doing. Don't just jump and fuck the first thing that's willing. You'll regret it later.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Besides that, first time sex is rarely good anyway. It's a learned skill. Do you really want to record yourself performing badly?

7. rob20

rob20 New Member

cheers guys, ive decided not to do it. i think i'd just be too paranoid about my friends and family knowing. it is bitch being a 20yo virgin though.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

A right of passage into manhood, Rob. It gives you character when you know you navigated through it without totally fucking up. You'll find a girlfriend when you least expect it. And when you do, you can go into it knowing you're a man of integrity.:D

I hope that doesn't sound like BS to you, because I really do mean it. I got here from there.
    Now, hang around and be a part of SF. We'd enjoy your company.

Dude, fill out a profile and a member introduction so we know something about who you are.

#8 HardRocker, Jul 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
  9. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

And without having to worry about a video like that coming back and biting you in the rear, when you are least expecting it. If you browse around here a bit, you will see that (real) women really don't care about the size of your penis, but more about whether or not you can and will do the things that turn them on the most. You have an average sized member, as do I, and to be honest, I am more than happy with what I have. My fiancee is more than happy with it too.:D

10. Squeak

Squeak New Member

First off, there's nothing wrong with you. Did you see that? Fine, I'll say it again...

There's nothing wrong with you!

You have a fetish. That fetish happens to be humiliation based. Kudos to you for turning something that could be negative (your perception that your penis is small) into something that you could participate in and get off to with a willing participant.

And as far as being 20 and wanting to lose your virginity, why? I can completely understand wanting to experience the actual act itself, but to have sex just so you're not labeled the "20 year old virgin" is kind of silly. Unless you walk around wearing a shirt that says "HEY GUYS, I'M 20 AND A VIRGIN!" people will never know anyway. ;)

11. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

And is anyone with an opinion that matters really going to care?