Penis Head Size And Shaft Girth

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Fliteskates, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I had an interesting conversation with my g/f the other night about penis girth, and was wondering what other women on here thought.

Is the head the most important part of the penis for you during intercourse or the shaft?

My gf loves the head the most as it rubs her G-spot she said.

Ie would your ideal partner have a big head and avg shaft.. or a penis that is pretty big in girth, but the head is about the same size.

So for a point of refernce, which option would you prefer:

Option A would have an avg shaft, but the head would be bigger than option B's head

Option B has a thicker than avg shaft and head, but the head is smaller than option A.

Hopefully this makes sense lol

2. peta pumkin

peta pumkin New Member

An old thread I see but, Makes sense! For me the head cannot be too big in relation to the shaft. I can't comment on that elusive "G" spot but the sensation of being "pulled inside out" on the out stroke is miraculous. Small heads just slip in-slip out regardles of the circumfrence. For a rating I would want option A+++.

3. Thorn

Gold Member

I've always liked my head. My shaft is rather girthy and the head is a good bid larger around than my shaft. Rose says it creates a good suction on the out stroke, as pumkin is talking about above. It has always reminded me of a fireman's helmet.

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I can totaly understand this ..
    sadly i have a large head to my cock, but i have a thick shaft as well, so theres not a huge difference between the two, would be kind of cool if i did though...

5. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I forgot about this thread.. has been about 7 months since I made it though.

My g/f kept telling me how much she loved how big my head was, and I always thought the shaft was the most important for girth. But she said no... which is why I made this post.

I've learned a few things since I made this post...

I can bring my g/f to an orgasm just by putting my head in and out of her over and over, until she cums.

She also said the same thing as you - that she can feel my head pushing her apart as I pull out, and then push back in.

The head is what hits her Gspot also and rubs agt. it, she told me.

She said the head is the most important part of the penis (to her).

I read a thread earlier this week where someone was upset that he was skinny at the base of his dick, and thicker towards the front and middle. It kind of made me laugh out loud, because no guy is getting the base of his dick inside a woman, unless there is a trick I don't know of.

It seems the front of the penis should be the biggest for maximum pleasure? Or am I wrong?

If you where to design your own custom penis, would it be thicker towards the front or base?

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I agree totaly with that the head and top portion of a cock would be better thicker....im thicker up top than the lower part...but being able to lside the whole length in feels very pleasurable to me...and does seem to work well with the females ive been with.

It would be nice to have a nice big head that was bigger than my shaft sadly i have to make do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.