Penis extender, any suggestions?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by am2007, Apr 10, 2007.

1. am2007

am2007 New Member

I've just come across a piece of information about a curious device called andropenis (andromedical.com) and want opinions of those who've already given it a go.

Actually I'm a bit interested in this thing 'cuz I've never seen smth like this before (apart from vacuum pumps, pills and so on). The information provided in the website is sufficient but, for me, is not satisfying (to the level of my curiosity). So, anyone with some good/bad experience about it? Is it worth the bucks? Does it really work?

Any comments will be helpful, thanx guys.

2. igor

Gold Member

It is just another gimmick. Enlargement schemes are a waste of money and can only do damage. If any of this crap worked (devices or pills) you'd see them in every drugstore there is.

3. oldhotty

oldhotty New Member

Sorry to disagree with you Igor, I use a "VCD" Vacumn Constricting Device" prescribed by my
    Urologist and it is a very effective tool.
    Clumbsy but effective.
    Maybe the "penis extender" that AM2007 is talking about would be in the "gimmic" catogory but not a prescribed VCD.

4. equinox

equinox New Member

There are penis enlargement exercises that have worked for hundreds to thousands of men. You don't have to buy any special equipment. Look up penis stretching and jelqing, or go to http://cheekycherry.com (I'm not affiliated with them, and I'm not even a member, but they have free forums with a lot of good information). I personally have no experience with the exercises, since I'm borderline too big in the first place, but I came across it upon doing some research, and I don't see any reason why the members of the forum would lie about their gains.

5. igor

Gold Member

OK - I gotta ask (since I am not familiar with what you are talking about) - what exactly is it used for? If it is something to aid in getting or keeping an erection that's one thing and different than something supposed to make you larger. I cannot imagine a Doctor prescribing anything to enlarge a penis!

OK - I just looked up VCD and that is an entirely different situation. That is used for getting/maintaining an erection if you have ED. The device "andropenis" that he was talking about is a stretching device intended to make you longer. I agree that the VCD can be a useful tool - I have used a pump myself when I had an ED problem, but the stretching gadget (or even using a pump to try and make you bigger) is a bad idea.

I'll stick with my original statement that enlargement schemes are dangerous and worthless.

#5 igor, Apr 11, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2007