penis excercizes

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by tombrown, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tombrown

tombrown New Member

hello, today I've started a couple of new exercises. I hope that you can comment on them. I would also appreciate it if someone could attempt these exercises with me.

1)PC (pubococcygeus) exercise. there are kegel excercises to train this muscle, but i had to attempt different methods of exercising because I cannot tighten mt PC for long enough. Basically, the PC is the muscle in the penis that makes the erection move up. Because I cannot hold my penis up for long enough, i simply make my penis "hop" quickly in 60 set repetitions. I try to keep it up for longer. for more information about kegel exercises, visit askmen.com

another modification to this exercise i tried was adding weight to my genitals. I used a rubber band and wrapped it around my shaft, and added weights. Also, i tied a rubber band around my scrotum, separating my balls and my shaft, and then tied a weight to that band.
    can anyone hold it up for very long? what do you think about my situation? is it a good exercise? How long would it take to see results?

2) Tieing weight to scrotum, then masturbating. Basically, i did the same as before: I used a rubber band and wrapped it around my shaft, and added weights. Also, i tied a rubber band around my scrotum, separating my balls and my shaft, and then tied a weight to that band. I made sure not to tie off the vas deferens (semen tube) so that semen could pass through. I, then, masturbated. feeling the weight dangle and hit my legs and cock was quite erotic. The inner thighs are stimulative for both guys and girls. I'm thinking about adding extra weight, and possibly tieing myself down by my balls with a 5 lb weight.

What do you think about this one?

Again, please reply, and help.

2. jaguar

jaguar New Member

OUCH! but sound interesting. Would this exercise increase your size or just staying power?

3. tombrown

tombrown New Member

the first one is staying power, the second im not sure, but its fun! i was hoping someone could tell me if the second has been attempted before and what it would do.

4. Elvis

Elvis Member

In the old days we joked about cutting a hole in the mattress, tying a house brick to your dick and dangling it through the hole overnight, but I doubt if anyone tried it and it wouldn't work anyway.

5. enz660

enz660 New Member

man...these sound painful. Any easy solution for the lazy ones here? :lol

6. equinox

equinox New Member

It depends on what you're looking to do. Kegels will strengthen the PC muscle and lead to harder erections and more intense orgasms, whereas stretches and jelqs work for penis enlargement. Doing these exercises improperly can be dangerous, so I suggest you find out what you should be doing before experimenting. The PE exercises can be used to increase both length and girth, and yes they do work. I have a link to a very helpful forum on the subject, but I'm not sure what this forum's policy is on links/advertising. If it's ok and interest is expressed, I'll go ahead and post it.

7. tombrown

tombrown New Member

im pretty sure that it can be posted, but i am absolutely sure that you can pm it to me.. greatly appreciated

8. equinox

equinox New Member

Alright, I'll just post it since no one has said otherwise.

http://cheekycherry.com/

They have a free forum with a lot of good information, but recommend you buy one of the guides from their sponsors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.