Penis Enlargement

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by leon_xness, Jun 24, 2007.

1. leon_xness

leon_xness New Member

Is there anyway of increasing your penis size without taking pills?

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Penis enlargement surgery is really the only way to enlarge your penis. All the pills, powders, and exercises don't really work.

3. easysqueez

easysqueez New Member

There really shouldn't be a need for it. Be happy how you are and find a women who things youre size is good

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Also from what i have sen on the tv with the penis enlargement surgeries....they do increase your flacid size but not your erect size...

5. lifespoetry

lifespoetry New Member

I totally agree I have had guys who have had large penis' and couldn't fuck if their life depended on it then :tsktsk, I have had a couple whose penis wasn't that big and put big dicks to shame. It's all how you work it and pay attention to the body...at least in my eyes... But if you're not happy with your size that's all that matters.....

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

And you also get guys who have big dicks that know how to pleasure a female....plus guys with smaller that dont , its all as they say symantics...

but at the end of the day the size of your pecker shouldnt be the most important thing.......

and anyways its
    not the size of the boat its the motion of the ocean ( so it all depends on how good the female is :dgrin.....joke lol joke)

7. formula409

formula409 New Member

Here's a suggestion that my grl said to me when I asked her," hey babe should I get a pump to make my dick bigger" she said... "your dick is big enough" "But wouldn't you like to be a little bigger?" I asked "look honey, your dick does the trick, it's more then enough to make me cum hard and enough for me to choke on, don't you like putting your whole dick inside me?" she asked "of course I do, I just thought it maybe better for you if I was a bit larger" right at that moment she took out my cock and started sucking it really hard.. I mean really hard the head of my cock got huge and she then looked up at me and said "see if I want it any bigger I'LL MAKE IT BIGGER MYSELF SO STOP FUCKING ASKING!" What could I say besides "OK Babe!!"

I think having confidence in yourself and learning how to use what you got is the answer not pumps or pills.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

Exactly.
    And overzealous pumping can cause permanent vascular damage. You will be a sad boy if that happens.

9. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

just leave that dick alone as get used to how nature intended you to be ....work on your foreplay and passion love making and romantic sides.....Females will enjoy you far beter for that than trying to enlarge your cock

10. coxman

coxman New Member

My wife likes to have a big dick every now and then, So we keep one in the box under the bed.:)

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Hey you cant get much of a bigger dick than

Pr.BUSH ( he is defenetly the biggest dick i know of world wide. )

12. brob91

brob91 New Member

Ha nice one Kronnie