Penis Enlargement Surgery. when is it okay?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Slevinish, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Slevinish

Slevinish New Member

A simple discussion. If a mans endowment is already okay. and he wants this for purely personal reasons. and realizes this in no way increases his value to the world. just to himself.

do you see any real harm in it?

beyond surgical risks?

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I can see all kinds of potential harm in it. You're talking an elective surgery in an area with a lot of nervous and vascular activity. You risk losing the ability to feel anything, to get hard, or both. I'm sure there are other risks as well, but those 2 seem to me to be the biggest factors for leaving things alone. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" comes to mind.

3. backcheck64

Gold Member

IF you're willing to loose the possibility of erections, above the usual risks of surgury for a 1/2" at best...go for it. You realize you'll get 1/2" at best?

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Why fix something that ain't broke?

lol just read upstairs and TR said the same thing :p

5. bt1257

bt1257 Member

If I had enough money I would get enlargement surgery. I really dont have any other choice.

6. coconutpanda

coconutpanda New Member

No idea about the risks.. I guess theres some with any surgery though, and he should probably read up on it first. I think there's nothing wrong with it if the man feels uncomfortable with their penis size and feels it would boost their self esteem. I really don't look on it as being any different to a woman getting a boob job- and I'm not the biggest fan of mine. So yeah I just think if the man wants it in order to feel more confident about himself then it's perfectly fine.

7. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I probly wouldnt risk it. You would have a scare on it and who knows it might develop a 90 degree angle after healing.

8. backcheck64

Gold Member

Most reputable doctors won't even touch it unless you are seriously in the two inch or less. If it is almost impossible to actually have penetrations, then they will consider it. What is the point otherwise?

9. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Self esteem?? Some women that have big boobs already get bigger boobs

10. backcheck64

Gold Member

But when you're playing chicken with you dick functioning at all...... Which would you rather have, an undersized dick, or a permanantly limp slightly less undersized dick? The most they can free up is about 1/2" so is going from 4 inches to 4.5 inches worth the risk?

And chicks that keep getting larger breasts have other issues that need to be addressed that have nothing to do with tit size. 36DDDs can't cover up crazy.

11. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Oh I dont agree with it but Im not against it. I wouldnt do it unless I was getting atleast 2 inches and/or girth and you couldnt even tell I had surgery. But seeing as thats not the case, not even ganna cross my mind twice. Id rather lay upside down with a chair at each end and dangle a weight from my penis for an hour a day. Seriously, I hear it works.

That is a bit crazy. Or how about the super skinny 75 lb, boney ass rib cage showing women that still think they are fat. I dont get it.

12. backcheck64

Gold Member

Thats call a mental defect.

13. Swunk

Swunk Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Ow.

14. Slevinish

Slevinish New Member

I've actually researched this a lot. and the tendon release/Alloderm surgery/stretching therapy would yield me about an inch. and gain me about 1.5 inches in circumfrence. I've found a few places that seem trustworthy. and I long ago decided against the implantation surgeries as that shit is just grotesque. risky shit.

with this method the erectile tissue is untouched. and the risks minimal.

Now I guess like EVERY male with low self esteem, I must post my numbers.

7x6 with a little more depending on the erection. to about 8x7.5 tops. and then it will never go bigger.

I know its not a huge gain. and I know the risks. and I've talked myself out of it before. but I keep on thinking that THAT little difference might make all the difference to making a woman happy. And it would make me happier to see it.

the funny thing is girth surgery is REALLY effective, I could go over 8 inches on girth if I wanted. but without basically shelling my dick like a Peanut, 1 inch is the BEST I can hope for. and only that good because I'm already above average.

15. CrazySexGirl

CrazySexGirl New Member

so if the money is worth spending with small risk and you will be happy, go for it.

what does something like that cost ?

I know my 7k breasts were worth it :D

16. Trond

Gold Member

We have had several discussions on penis size here, including scientific data, and I believe 7 inches is well above average.

17. bt1257

bt1257 Member

When someone is under 5", the risk is well worth it.

18. Slevinish

Slevinish New Member

its around 5,000 dollars.

And I know its better than average. but its not the best ever. and even an inch more makes it THAT much more likely to be the biggest.

I already know and have tested my skills. now I just want to feel good about myself.

19. Swunk

Swunk Member

If 7x6 means what it sounds like- 7" in length and 6" in circumference, then you already have a big pillar going on down there. Depending on who's talking, I believe the standard size to be closer to the 5 1/2" to 6 1/2" range in length, and something like 4 1/2" circumference. Anyway, doing some kegels could very well get you stronger, thus harder, thus even bigger than you already are. It's your penis, your decision, can't hurt anyone but yourself, so go for it if you wanna, but honestly, if it's already on the up in the 80th percentile or something (making up BS numbers here) why bother?

20. backcheck64

Gold Member

The biggest dick in the world won't help you if you're a douche. I'm hitting average and I've had more girls than you can dream of and never a complaint. Had a hard time getting rid of some. You're wasting your money.

You claim you just lost your virginity, needed psychological help because of it, and a month later you're looking for penis enlargement???

#20 backcheck64, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2011