Penile Tattoos?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by aussiebloke, Jul 30, 2007.

1. aussiebloke

aussiebloke New Member

Gday all

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo somewhere in my nether regions - maybe get a ruler along the side of my dick, or someone mowing the lawn above my pubes. I dunno, something funny or random like that.

I've heard of people getting their penis tattooed before but I really know nothing about the process. Is it safe? Would you have to stay erect the whole time it was getting done?

Feel free to share any experiences you have with tattooed genitalia in general. What are the ladies views on this also?

2. Bulld0g

Bulld0g New Member

I have ludo tattooed on mine. Well it looks like that but whe i get a hard on it actually says Llandudno

3. I.Hollywould

I.Hollywould New Member

When I got a tattoo on my arm, I asked the artist what the weirdest tattoo he ever did was. He said that some guy wanted "Property of [whatever his wife's name was]" on his penis. He had to be hard for it, so his wife came with and periodically . . . serviced him throughout the process. The artist told me that he felt perpetually awkward.

4. cook74

Gold Member

I love tats but, and they dont hurt on the shoulder or some other muscles. But I couldnt imagine getting a needle anywhere near my cock!!:eek

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Not something i would wish done either....but the idea sounds pretty cool though...

6. eandvk

eandvk Member

No need for me to have a tattoo on my cock....the thought of it is painful enough!!
    Basically...I Pass...

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

I saw a picture of a dude with "POISON" tattooed on his rod. Later on MyfreePaysite.com, I saw the flick it came from, and it turned out to be a really good fuck scene.

8. keyboardsrcool

keyboardsrcool New Member

by getting a tattoo done down there you are bravery than i. i have a question tho, do u have to be erect while you get the tattoo? and if so, how?

9. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I saw an episode of "Outsiders" once about about cosmetic surgery and body modification taken to the extreme. One of the people featured on the show was a guy who's goal was to have his entire body tattooed. They showed him getting the words, "Rock and Roll" tattooed on his penis, and no he didn't have to have an erection the whole time. The tattoo artist merely stretched the skin.

10. relaxhun

relaxhun New Member

OUCH.

Make sure you trust the tattoo artist :3

11. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

I knew a sailor that had twin screws (propellers) on the cheeks of his ass.

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Somwhere in this site is a picture i added in of a guy that has his entire penis done as a snake ( full colours and it looks coool as, but damm that must have needed a good few local shots...

13. peta pumkin

peta pumkin New Member

Kronnie I have met a guy with the identical Tat as you describe it. He came from England. Altough I admired it we did not discuss the process.
    I had a g/f (friend only) who had "Caution, Deep hole" on her pubis, and another female friend who had twin coiled snakes encircling her breasts with the heads near the nipples.Both pretty cool!

14. Massaker

Massaker New Member

I can't even imagine getting one.. why would you?

15. buddy0975

buddy0975 Member

Just getting a tattoo or a penile tattoo? Because I have a very heartfelt, loving tattoo over my chest that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Tattoos can mean a lot to the person who is actually getting "inked". I agree there are some that people just get for the sake of having one, or whatever, and those don't make sense to me. It's permanent. It should mean something.

16. Cora

Cora New Member

So long as it's what you want, then go for it. You're doing the right thing by finding out as much as possible about the process first. For me, getting a genital piercing was made so much easier because I went in well informed.
    I agree though that the meaning of your tattoo is something you should really think about, for as long as you need to. Even if you don't think the meaning matters to you now, you probably will further down the track.
    I've PM'd you with a resource that might interest you.
    Good luck

17. HardRocker

Gold Member

My Dad told me he knew an old chief in the Navy with twin props. They were in the South Pacific during WWII.

18. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

My youngest daughter has a vine with flowers growing out of her pussy to her left hip and up between her breast ending slightly above the left one. She is a slim fair skinned redhead and it looks quite startling. Before you ask no we don't. She is a stripper and quite open about being nude.

19. KissKissTell

KissKissTell New Member

Ive seen some pictures and I think they can be hot. But I don't know if I could get one if I was a guy.