[Ask a Guy] penile sensitivity?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pakua, May 5, 2010.

1. pakua

pakua New Member

i'm having some trouble researching penile sensitivity.
    it seems that whenever you look for something on the topic you get a bunch of premature ejaculation information and not much else.

any of you guys know what factors contribute to one's sensitivity? i'd imagine that there are others who don't have much trouble preventing ejaculation but would like to be a little less sensitive.

so far all i can think of is:
    - the head is the most sensitive part
    - doing some kind of exercise involving rubbing the head may decrease overall sensitivity to some degree

thanks if you have any input :)

2. igor

Gold Member

All I can tell you is that applying a desensing agent to the head will reduce the sensitivity and allow you to last longer. I believe that the commonly accepted belief that uncircumcised cocks are more sensitive than circumcised ones is bullshit.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

What makes you think it's bullshit, Igor? Have you done research?

Pakua, the only thing that I can think of is using a condom to decrease sensitivity. I had a very bad reaction to a gel that my husband used to decrease sensitivity: I've heard similar stories from other women. I would never recommend the use of such a product.

4. pakua

pakua New Member

thanks for the responses -

i know that there are products/gels or whatever, and condoms obviously reduce sensitivity, so let me clarify:

why are some men relatively sensitive while others are discouraged by a lack of it? i mean, is there any more... biological information?

and i prefer to do some kind of exercise rather than buy a pill, as per the last part of the OP.

5. igor

Gold Member

No, no research. But I have often seen claims that on an uncut guy, the foreskin keeps the head covered and protected from chafing on clothes. That it does but I question whether that makes him more sensitive. There is really no way to tell unless an uncut guy gets circumcised later in life and has had quite a bit of sexual activity both before and after. All I can say is that mine is extremely sensitive and I don't see how it could be more so if I weren't cut.

6. north

north New Member

Thank god I was born a girl and thus spared from having my genitals mutilated at birth! No thanks.

7. igor

Gold Member

Or perhaps you should say you are lucky to be born where you were because in some places they mutilate female genitals.:ugh

8. north

north New Member

very true!

9. longverythick

longverythick New Member

No it would definitely make it more sensitive the more you touch the head. Penis is sensitive to being kicked I was kicked before and it wasn't as pleasant as I was expecting.

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

You were expecting it to be pleasant? I guess it might not hurt to get kicked in the penis as much as to get kicked in the balls... if that's possible.

11. Kanto

Kanto Member

My sole input is that 'sensitivity' is entirely too subjective of a topic to realistically research.

People are just going to feel what they feel.

12. longverythick

longverythick New Member

I don't know maybe not pleasant but it did hurt a lot, he plays martial arts and he kicked both my testicles and my penis including my head and I got a bruise. I would let a girl kick me though they're not that strong.

13. north

north New Member

Form an orderly queue, ladies! :D