[Ask a Girl] Penetration

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by fire/medic85, May 8, 2010.

1. fire/medic85

fire/medic85 New Member

How much penetration does it take to satisfy you?

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

i dont really need any penetration to get off, i could get off just by giving head and rubbing my clit but i don't mind having both holes filled deep either...

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

What she said.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Since a vagina widens after the first couple of inches, as long as you can get in that far, you should be able to make her happy. There are girls that like to feel you bottom out, as we've discussed here lately, but for the most part you can get the job done with any dick.

The advantage of having a long one is more positions are easier to do, but I've never had any disappointed partners with my standard equipment... not since I learned how to do it right, that is.

Remember my thoughts on the subject in this post:
    http://www.sexualforums.com/24964-the-motion-of-the-ocean.html#post247167

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I'm not clear if the question is about the depth of penetration, or the duration.

My man's 5.5 inches long and his penis connects perfectly with my g-spot in missionary position. He is the only man that I've ever had vaginal orgasms with.

Often I will orgasm with in seconds of penetration. Sometimes it will take longer, if I orgasm with him inside at all.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

We've been working on convincing Fire/Medic his tool is not too short. Hopefully soon a really good fucking session and a satisfied woman will convince him.

Hang in there F/M!:D

7. pussycat69

Gold Member

For me, it's not how much penetration I need...I like it, but don't need any. I can be equally satisfied with him barely putting it in. It's not all about size and depth, it really is how you use it and what the mood calls for.

8. gnastybugger

gnastybugger New Member

If I cant' lick it I don't want to stick it. But that's just me. I take great pleasure in doing all I can to get my partner off as much as possible because she never fail's to satisfy me. Although I know she say's It isn't possible to totally rock her world every time she really appreciates the effort and desire to give her all that I can and size to her is irrelevant and after all I also Am average size. She also say's penetration is not all it is cracked up to be! cunnilingus is where it's at! Please lick it before you stick it.

9. pussycat69

Gold Member

Hehe. I agree!...Hence, my signature :)