Penetration while using vibe

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by redrose, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redrose

redrose New Member

I like to use a vibe on my clit while my husband is penetrating me, but the vibe can get in the way. I have a smaller vibe but it's not very strong and doesn't really do anything for me. I'm looking for ideas on vibes to use during sex.

2. igor

Gold Member

Probably easier to do if you are in the doggie position or if you are laying on your back at the edge of the bed and he stands on the floor, rather than laying on top of you like in normal missionary position.

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I'd recommend a bullet vibe...... nice and round, small but powerful, all around good choice in my bedroom.

4. jcb0624

jcb0624 New Member

Pentration while vibing

My wife and I use a bullet. She lays on her back, puts one leg over me and spreads out her pussy while I am penetrating her. That gives me full access to her clit. The position is kind of a semi - sideways, semi - from behind. Hope this helps. She happens to be very conservative sexually, but this gives her an incredible orgasm.

5. redrose

redrose New Member

I was leaning towards a bullet. Are there some brands that are better than others? Is it a...you get what you pay for type thing?

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Yes, red, it is. If you pay $5 for one, then that's about how much use you're gonna get from it. A quality bullet is a good investment.

7. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

If your vibe is getting in the way, maybe you just need to try a different position. My wife sometimes uses an Eroscillator while we're having sex, and it's a rather large appliance. (Think electric toothbrush.) I think we use the same position that jcb0624 mentioned. There are also some strap-on clit vibes that you can wear while having sex. I think one from years ago is called the Venus Butterfly, but there are others now.

8. redrose

redrose New Member

I made a visit on my lunch break to one of the stores here in town and bought a bullet along with some batteries. Couldn't wait to try it out. Put it inside my panties near my clit and drove back to the office, it was a very enjoyable ride. Found a dark corner of the garage and finished myself off. DH has been out of town, can't wait to try it with him.

9. rene48

rene48 New Member

reply to your remark

==
    Now, you are my kind of woman. HaHa....not laffing at the incident, but because I've done the very same thing. But, I went into a dressing room at a Walmart store. Ohhhhh yes, true. I played with mine from one place to another and it was feeling so damn good, I had to have a release, oh look a walmart store. I grabbed a couple of dresses and dived into the room.
    Oh, dear, can they ear the little noise? who cares, I done it anyway. Totally fun and enjoyable. I had to comment on your experience.
    Rene':dgrin

10. alext99

alext99 New Member

different toys...

Well, I was going to give you this site but it won't let me post it here...it is an online store and they have everything...everyone feel free to email me at ****************and I will get you the info...

Edited to remove email address. Please do not use the public forum to share personal information. Use PM for that.

#10 alext99, Aug 25, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.