penetration issues

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by somedude99, Jul 9, 2007.

1. somedude99

somedude99 New Member

My gf is unable to feel anything when I'm inside her. I can get her off through oral, fingering or toys used on her clit. But when I have sex with her, having my dick inside her does nothing for her. She says she kinda feels a pressure but the experience is not pleasureable in the least. I know alot of girls can't orgasm through sex alone but my girl doesn't even feel any pleasure from it. It's not sexual to her at all. She's very frustrated about it. And I'm thinking it may be the reason we have sex so infrequently. It just isn't fun for her. And yes, we have tried numerous positions (her on top, doggie, etc) and plenty of g-spot play and none of it does anything to her. Please help!

2. On_Top

On_Top New Member

You need to find the spots inside of her that are sensitive and hit those during penetration so as to make that pleasurable, yet focus more on the spots that will give her an orgasm.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

Condoms take away much of the pleasurable sensations for both of you, and this may be the problem for your girlfriend.

If you are using condoms, the delightful descriptions you will hear from women in monogamous relationships using other forms of birth control will be very different to what your girlfriend is experiencing. Latex-covered sex is sometimes necessary: if you aren't exclusive to each other and / or you aren't using the birth control pill, but it isn't the same as natural sex.

4. somedude99

somedude99 New Member

we never use condoms, she's on the pill so obviously the 'natural sex' feel isn't doing it for her.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Women that can orgasm just from penetrative sex are VERY rare. Don't stress over it, there are plenty of other ways to get her to orgasm.

This very topic has been discussed here quite a bit lately, just look around.

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Somedude
    As you did not say what position you use when fucking Her,
    I can only speculate as to your problem.
    You already know that she has orgasms only by clitoral stimulation. (so far)
    If you want her to have an orgasm during penetration you must
    use a position that allows contact with Her clit, Missionary does great for
    that and thrust deep and stay their while grinding on her clit.
    Or if using dogie, Reach around her and digitally stimulate Her clit.
    Also I would recommend that you take the time to learn about the
    "G" Spot, Then when when penetrating Her make sure you are rubbing over it.

Hiker

7. somedude99

somedude99 New Member

I do realize that most women don't orgasm through penetration but I think what bugs her is that she doesn't feel ANYTHING while I'm in her. She describes it like she's numb on the inside. We've done alot of g-spot stimulation but so far she's felt nothing. Overall she doesn't really enjoy sex. We've tried positions we feel would stimulate the clit and g-spot but never really came up with anything that made her feel good.

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

If you are not using a condom and she is still feeling numb, I think she should see a doctor to make sure that everything is okay.

9. somedude99

somedude99 New Member

we had talked about that a little. not sure if she should see an MD or a sex therapist, not really sure what a general practicioner does for something like this.

10. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I'm backing cbrmale after your last post.
    He can check the blood and find any irregularities their.
    Loss of libido is the general reason some women don't
    like sex, but that doesn't seem to be the case here as you
    do talk to her about the problem. So see the Doc pronto
    it's worth a try.

Hiker

11. bdd200424

bdd200424 New Member

See the Doctor. If it's nerve damage, the longer you wait, the more damage will occur.

12. Iron Hero

Iron Hero New Member

Yea see the doctor. If she says she feels NOTHING, thats concerning.

13. somedude99

somedude99 New Member

well apparently she wasnt being honest, she does feel it she just doesn't enjoy it. penetration doesn't feel any more sexual to her than a foot rub.

14. Nettle

Nettle Member

I would suggest she isn't turned on enough before penetration.

When I first started having sex I didn't feel much other than "pressure", but when things improved, I started to enjoy it more.

Does she masturbate with a toy? She can find out what she likes through masturbation and then teach you. Years ago I only maturbated with fingers/toy on my clit, but these days I enjoy something inside me too. I think we need to learn what our bodies need/enjoy.

15. Jet Ranger

Jet Ranger New Member

Your GF is Not Alone

My SO doesn't really enjoy intercourse, either. I thought the sex was great early in our relationship, especially before we were married, but now she has told me she never really got pleasure from coitus.

I need to massage her nipples and finger her clit to get her aroused and wet, and even then, she still rarely relaxes enough to achieve orgasm herself. She gives me intercourse because she realizes I need a release, which I can achieve easily.

My SO has seen her physician (a woman) and there wasn't much more she could suggest, either. The physician suggested psychological counseling for my SO, but she declined to get any.

16. djkolanes

djkolanes New Member

can a condom make the difference between great sex and not feeling that great sex though?