penetration better than clitoris stimulation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jess09, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jess09

jess09 Banned

Does penetration feel great for women ? I heard that for most girl it isn't really pleasurable. Is it true ?

2. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Jesse, you are a women! You should know! Or haven't you been penetrated yet?

3. jess09

jess09 Banned

No. I nfact, I haven't been penetrated yet, that's why I was asking that.

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Juicy..... shit. Not everyone here has had sex. No one here SHOULD know anything. Isn't that why we're here?

Yes, Jess...penetration feels amazing. My very favorite part of sex is the moment his cock first parts my lips to the moment he is all the way inside of me. Delicious.

5. jess09

jess09 Banned

But after how many time does it start to feel great ? I mean at first it won't be.

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

80% of women can't orgasm vaginally, so clitoral stimulation generally does feel best. If I begin with clitoral stimulation, e.g., oral sex, then I can have a vaginal orgasm. I very much enjoy both sorts of O's :)

7. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

U - R right. I apologize!

8. jess09

jess09 Banned

By the way, last night, I did have oral sex with my boyfriend. He wanted it to lead to penetration by the way he was acting but I don't know but I freaked out when we were about to begin it. We didn't do it at all. I told him not to.I was scared. I guess I was not ready yet.

9. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Something that can really help is to have a mutual agreement, that either party has the total right to blow the whistle, and stop the game at any point. Without anybody getting offended! That takes away the pressure to "have to" do something you aren't ready for. Nonetheless as the macho male that I am, I understand the guy's point of view too. 1 solution is to say, "OK, let me step back, and even quite at any point of the game, but at the end, so you don't feel cheated, I'll give you a hand job." That way everybody is safe, and your guy will be reasonably satisfied as well.

10. Bluesy

Gold Member

Welp, we all want lots of things we can't have--I want a new car, a new wardrobe, a bf... C'est la vie. If he truly respects you, he won't pressure you, verbally or non. A gentleman puts the lady's needs ahead of his own.

11. jess09

jess09 Banned

But I think this is gonna feel a little weird if next time this happens again. He will be tired. I mean I thought I am ready for intercourse but when we're about to do it that blocks you know. I'm stoping him. I'm scared I don't know. I don't know if I have a problem or not...

I just don't know whether or not I'm ready. When we're scared does that mean I'm not ? I just don't want to be all tight the first time (if I am it will hurt) and I think I will be if I do have sex and I'm scared.What do you think
    ?

12. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Jess, agree to something lesser, something you are comfortable with! I don't recomend you forcing yourself to go farther than you are ready for! Tell him, "let's do hand jobs this week!" He should be cool with that! Next week do a re-figure. Take your time!

13. jess09

jess09 Banned

He's a little weird, he made me watch a sex movie to make me learn how to have sex kind of . And after I saw that, I just was even more scared of penetration. You know the doggy -style thing and all. Something might be wrong with me. I'm scared it will hurt. I'm scared to have it.

14. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Jess... you are absolutely normal. The only thing wrong is that you are so incredibly convinced that there is something wrong. I really don't think there's anything wrong with you.

15. jess09

jess09 Banned

So what do I do then in that situation do I have sex or not ? What should I do to stop being scared ?

16. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

The only thing you can do to stop being scared is realize that every single woman in the world goes through this, my dear. Have sex with a person you want to have sex with, not just to have sex. Don't avoid sex to avoid pain, but don't have sex just to have sex, please. Do you WANT to have sex with THIS young man? That is the only question that should be in your head. That's it.

17. Bluesy

Gold Member

I know my posts don't generally go over really well with you, but I just have to say that that is sick. What's wrong with you isn't you, it's the guys you're choosing.

18. jess09

jess09 Banned

why blusy do you think it's sick? a great guy wouldn't do that ? he did that because he tought that it will turn me on and will give a little bit of idea how we have sex.

And by the way, you're of great help really even if that don't seem like it.

19. Bluesy

Gold Member

Jess, a great guy won't train you to have good sex. That, to me, is a huge red flag that this guy is a controlling nutso. If you don't mind my saying (I know I can be very blunt, but I don't mean for it to be harsh), it seems to me that you're drawn to control freaks. And there must be a reason for that somewhere on a subconscious level. Personally, I had a negligent father, very withdrawn and emotionally detached, and for years I was drawn to the same kind of guy without realizing it. I'm not trying to psychoanalyze you...I just wonder if you've got the same sort of thing going on. It might bear thinking about, anyway.

20. jess09

jess09 Banned

No I'm not in a situation like that. And he's not pushing me for sex not at all. He's a great guy. this was just me being scared. And we stop he was perfectly fine with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.