Pegging!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by ThatGuy269, Jun 8, 2014.

1. ThatGuy269

ThatGuy269 Member

Hey all I'm new so I will be posting many threads on my countless fetishes. I live a normal life and I'm pretty shy when it comes to my fantasies. One of my buggiest desires is to be with a girl who wants to peg me. But I really want her to want to do it. I know my girl friend would but I also know it's something she's not into. You know what I mean? I love playing with my ass alone and occasionally she will lick it. What do you think? Any girls have a desire to peg their guys? And guys do you secretly want this too?

phish and Redline1 like this.
  2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Yes, I have years ago with my husband. He loved it. We don't do it anymore though.

3. ThatGuy269

ThatGuy269 Member

That's amazing the thought of a girl making me submit to her in that way is amazing! She'd have me on a leash from that point on

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

It's not something I'm seeking out but would try.

5. ThatGuy269

ThatGuy269 Member

I
    its good to know girls are open to this, obviously some would start questioning ones sexuality after you ask a girl to fuck your ass ya know? I'd just like to be someone who would enjoy doing it and get turned on

6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I enjoy receiving anal.... Think some guys would too.

Plus, we might find a few sticks up there asses!

JonJo, phish, Redline1 and 1 other person like this.
  7. ThatGuy269

ThatGuy269 Member

I love giving anal too. I could eat ass for hours and play with them for more. I have a serious ass fetish

Redline1 likes this.
  8. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

If the girl really wanted to and was honestly turned on by it I may give it a try. I have tried a couple male toys and I just wasn't big on it

Married M Nh likes this.
  9. ThatGuy269

ThatGuy269 Member

Yeah I have a male plug and it's so so and I mess around back there some times. But if I had a chick that was into it and it was something she watched on her own or had a really sting desire that would make me super tuned on and I would be all for it

10. Davidiscurious

I've never really done it until recently. I have to take back everything I've said about guys liking this because WOW, it feels great!

phish likes this.
  11. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

I do it to my husband and he loves it. I like doing it to him too because I know how good it feels.

Well, I know how good it feels when he does it to my ass, but my Strap-On Cock doesn't actually feel a thing :D

Guys, you just have to relax, start with a thin dildo, and let go of the inhibitions about that not being normal for a man to take it up the ass. Men have just as sensitive nerves in their asses as women do. And some of us girls really like it! From what I've read, I think H4H will stand with me on this statement ;)

Have you ever had your Prostate massaged? Alot of men like it. Mine does, especially while I'm giving him a blow job at the same time.

Try these things out, you might just like it, if you allow yourself too.

AtkCCC, phish, Love2BKinky and 3 others like this.
  12. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

I love for my wife to give me a blowjob while using a vibrating dildo to massage my prostate. My orgasms are out of this world. My wife says that I produce more cum like this and she loves a mouthful of cum.

We both also like pegging. We use a harness that has two small vibrators to stimulate her clitoris while she fucks me. Also we use vibrating silicone dildos that we both can feel the vibrations. We usually cum together. Using a thin dildo is the key. The maximum diameter that is comfortable for me is 1 3/8 inch diameter, but 7 inches long is OK. Two of our favorites are Vibrating Mistress(Vixen Creations) 6 inches insertable and 1 3/8 inch diameter and Vibrating Leisure(Tantus) 7 inches insertable and 1 1/4 inch diameter. Don't try to be a hero and try taking a large diameter dildo-it will hurt and pegging should be fun. My wife loves watching the dildo go in and out of me. I lie on my back with my legs drawn up. She gets between my legs and in this position she can easily reach my lubed dick for a handjob.

Guys get rid of your hangups and start enjoying pegging-nothing gay about this. I am as straight a they come.

By the way my wife loves to masturbate with the vibrating Mistress. I love watching her cum.

PM me for questions.

AtkCCC, phish, Married M Nh and 2 others like this.
  13. JonJo

Gold Member

Never tried it but I might enjoy it, particularly the prostate massage - I once got a full erection whilst being given a very thorough prostate examination during a medical. The doctor said it wasn't all that unusual.

14. Davidiscurious

My wife and I are working things out. Sex is back and we have started doing things we have never done before. I recently purchased a higher end vibrator for her and she loves it. The other night, she used it on me while giving me a blowjob and all I can say is WOW. Last night, she stuck it back in me and set it on the highest setting then sat on top of me. We both came really hard. If you haven't tried this, I highly recommend it!

She even mentioned getting a strapon. I'm all for it. Any suggestions on what kind to get?

15. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

We have a Vac-U-Lock harness and realistic dildos.
    The advantage to this is, you can have several sizes, colors and shapes by just buying the attachments and use the same harness. Start with a thin one but as you gain experience, you WILL want to try bigger ones. You can even start with a small one and swap to a bigger one all in the same session :)
    We get a lot of our toys at Katzstores.com.
    The service and selection keeps us buying from there compared to anywhere else.

Davidiscurious likes this.
  16. Davidiscurious

Thank you!

17. jdhst

jdhst Member

I'm hoping to get my girlfriend to fuck my ass. She's been pretty receptive to butt play thus far. She loves anal, so I guess that helps, and she's a very open-minded chick. Recently she started fingering my ass while riding me, and the other day she licked my asshole for the first time, which was awesome. I guess we're just working our way up

phish and Davidiscurious like this.