pegging

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sloth, Jan 18, 2013.

1. sloth

sloth New Member

My wife used to love using her strap on with me. She seemed to love the control and I loved the orgasms. The problem is that lately she dosent want to get real kinky. I mean we still have good sex but I want more kink and less me on top sex. I guess my question is how do I get her to fuck me again without making a big deal out of it? I miss the old wild sex!!!

2. Anotherday

Gold Member

Only thing I can tell you is to talk to her openly. There may be some things you could do for her (sexual or non-sexual) that could help her feelings out, relieve stress from her life, bring new air to your relationship, etc.

And when I say talk to her, I mean talk to her as an old friend, listen and don't be judgmental. Open up to her without fear or reserve. Been married for almost 13 years now and just under a year ago the wife and I really began communicating on a truly level basis and it has changed our whole world. We both found out a lot about each other that neither of us realized and since we've delved into kink & BDSM and are learning and growing together. It's quite odd looking back on those years before, it was a good marriage in the sense to be compared to societies general expectations but nothing absolutely nothing like it is now. Still takes work daily and it's not always a bed of roses, but damn it's good.

In your case it sounds as though the kink was there at one time and that's a leg up for you. Sounds like you enjoy being a bottom, I do as well from time to time. There is such a thing as a "switch" which is what the wife and I describe ourselves as but only the two of you can define your kinks and positions in the relationship.

Communication is the key to any relationship.

Good luck man.

3. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

This is were open communication of the intimate relationship becomes difficult. Back in August the SO and I split because of religion and we are not married. Things came to screeching halt. A three month split and me ready to move on to new sexual experience. We got back together and have been intimate. Not to the extent of what we once had, but in other ways. Would love her to peg me again. Just holding on the the intimate experience that we have now.

Since I still loved her and wanted it to work. I gave up something new. girl on girl watching and then diving in. Wonder what was on the other side. Maybe a bit to old for the not knowing now. :(

4. sloth

sloth New Member

Thanks!