Pegging(gal on guy strap on)

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by oldkinky, Dec 2, 2012.

?

Couples do you do pegging(gal on guy strap on)?

1. Yes-we both love it.

15 vote(s)
    16.9%
  2. Yes-but very seldom'

20 vote(s)
    22.5%
  3. No-he has hangups, but she would like to.

8 vote(s)
    9.0%
  4. No-she has hangups, but he would like to.

20 vote(s)
    22.5%
  5. Just prostate massaage'

16 vote(s)
    18.0%
  6. No way.

10 vote(s)
    11.2%
  1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife fucks me with a strap on about once a week. We both love it.

2. RideNaked2

Gold Member

We haven't actually tried it yet...it's on the bucket list!

TonyD likes this.
  3. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

We aren't into the strap on thing but I love when my wife plays with my asshole.

4. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

done it few times. Love it, but we don't see each other that often so for time reasons it was not added to often. For religous reasons on her part there is a prohibition on sex. Although after 3 months apart, it was broke on three separate occasions. We have text each other our naked parts to each other and she uses it to orgasm. Still can't figure out what the difference is?

5. rsm

rsm New Member

I love the idea of this being done to me, but have not yet found a girl willing to, closest I've got is a finger up there during sex :(

6. keith1954

keith1954 New Member

try it when she dresses you up in ldys underwear heaven

7. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Its on wifey's bucket list. I'm willing if she takes me out to dinner first! ;-)

chikinlil likes this.
  8. itsfreddo

itsfreddo Member

Hi i have been into prostate play for a while now i can give myself full body prostate orgasms wit my anal dildo not long ago my lady ask if she could use her dildo on me never havin someone do this to me i thought why not she gave me a prostate orgasm while i played wit my cock & making myself cum she has done this a few times now how ever when she fucks me wit her dildo it doesnt do a lot for me its more about havin her work on my p spot so as far as pegging gos i really dont think it would do a lot for me how ever i told her if she was to buy one i would give it a go you just never know

9. ronnjenna

ronnjenna New Member

We've talked about it. We want to get a strap on that she can use on me am one that I could use to do both her holes at the same time.....kind of a win win :)

10. shaved_nudist_guy

shaved_nudist_guy New Member

Never seen the pleasure in that... I live some types of pain, mainly nails digging into my back when I'm on top and spanking... But taking it up the ass is just to much. I do enjoy having my salad tosses and keep my asshole completely bare for this.

11. Storyteller69

Storyteller69 New Member

I live it when my wife assfucks me. We bought a 7 inch straPon earlier today and in a few hours I'm having it big and bulky:phat

12. sloth

sloth New Member

My wife fucks my ass with a strap on sometime. I love it! I like when she fucks me doggie style and holds my hips to thrust hard in my ass. It makes me weak in the knees. Sometimes she puts me on my back with a pillow under my ass and fucks me slowly while edging my cock until I finally explode everywhere. She then rubs my cum all over
    My chest and sticks her finger in my mouth to make me taste it.

Damn im hard as a rock thinking about it. I don't think we do it often enough!

So yes we like it!

13. Adventurer

Gold Member

I think this is something I'd like to try...I'm just not sure what my wife would think. I haven't found a good way to bring it up....it's probably more me, than her.

14. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

when ever we do this again, I am going to ask her to concentrate on hitting my prostrate. I think we will have to find a strap on with more of a curve to it. The straight one miss the mark. I have this huge head hand held curved massager that hits that spot. I have many times tried to have an orgasm just from this alone. Not luck so far.

But love her penetrating me.

15. armypiper

armypiper New Member

I really like it, and shes turned on by the bullet in the harness and the situation

16. jaimieandlisa

jaimieandlisa New Member

this is most of our sex life. K2 and all out rimming and dildo/finger play. she likes sucking my cock but she always ends up going for the ass. i have hands free orgasms all the time.

17. ugamr10

ugamr10 New Member

Definitely a fantasy of mine, bending over and having the wife fuck me. Not sure she'd ever go for it, but if she would, I'd gladly accept.

18. Belasarius

Belasarius New Member

Tried it a few times. Very exciting but also very hard to get used to it. I think this is the kind of thing that one would have to do on a regular to ever get comfortable with it.

19. Plate

Plate Member

Never tried it, Im sure I would like it though. If she ever wanted, I'd be down for it

20. shashtzoh

From the poll it it seems my husband and I are like at least a few couples out there we do this but not that often. I guess we enjoy so many things sexually that not one thing that is out of the ordinary dominates our time. We do really enjoy pegging and prostate play on him and anal sex and anal play in general. Our toy of choice is the Feeldoe and that is something that I enjoy not just for the fact that it stimulates me physically but that mentally it is almost like I have a real penis. For him he enjoys the prostate stimulation. Weve tried other toys too and I guess our frequency for doing pegging is less than once a month.

phish likes this.