Peeping

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by trophy-husband, Jun 24, 2007.

1. trophy-husband

trophy-husband New Member

There is something about watching a woman undress that really turns me on, particulary when she does not know she is being watched.

My first experience with this occurred shortly after I was married. I was walking home from work late one night and decided to cut through a park that bordered my apartment complex. As I got close to the first block of buildings, a set of blinds unexpectedly flew upward giving an unexpected view of a nude young wife about to mount her husband. I didn't stay around to watch but was hooked forever.

I never snuck around to peep in windows but I am always aware of peeping possibilities. Sometimes I get lucky and strike paydirt. A few days ago, I was wearing polarized sunglasses and walked into a hamburger joint. I realized that I could see through the waitresses clothes - everything from her hairy bush to her dark nipples. When I took my sunglasses off, she appeared to be dressed normally. I put my sunglasses back on and vey slowly ate my meal while enjoying the sights.

Wow!

Any similar stories?

2. Bababooey666

Bababooey666 New Member

where did you get the sunglasses?

3. mosquito

mosquito New Member

Cracker Jack's box

4. Darknight

Darknight New Member

Yeah its ace. A few times Ive watched my SO without her knowing, only if i chance upon it though.

She went upstairs and for a shower, and i had to pop up to grab my phone from the bedroom - i walked past without thinking and saw a glimpse of her ass with panties around the thighs getting undressed for the shower...I cxouldnt help coming back and watching her get into the shower and get all wet and soapy. especially when she was cleaning her tits and her nipples went hard........needless to say, i had to wank! And she never found out....dunno whether i should tell her actually lol

5. HoosierMan04

HoosierMan04 New Member

I have the same fetish. I think a lot of mine stems from when i was in my teens, I would watch the neighbor (she was 19, I was 12) undress in her bedroom from my window. I think it is the thought of getting caught watching, or the fact that you are doing something you shouldn't be.