peeping on others

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by djduck12, May 31, 2007.

1. djduck12

djduck12 New Member

has anyone ever been lucky enough to peep on anyone years ago when i was 16-17 and lived with my gf now wife used to see her mom and sister getting dressed undressed regurlay every so often in the shower.
    anyone ever been lucky enough
    and have u ever looked thinkin that they know ure watching them?

2. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Nope, I've never been a "peeping tom".

3. mesmd

mesmd New Member

When I was 12 I had a sexy cousin who used to walk around our house with my mom in her panties in front of me!! She spent the summer living in our house because her boy friend lived close by. Her family spent the summers some 60 miles away at a lake in Michigan. My cousin would go shopping with my mom, Then come home and start trying all the clothes on. She also shared my bedroom with little innocent me!! If my older brother, her age, was in the house, then she never would walk around in her see through panties and bra. Many times I could see her slowly pulling down her panties in my mom's bathroom trying on a Bikini bottom. Oh my god, I got an instant sword in my pants as her hair began to show pitch black as her panties came down. I never new she was a brunette, as her head was always light brown from hair dye. However she had the blackest, fullest, patch on her pussy covered with a spruce, or shrub!! Her breasts were firm, perfect size, and nice pink round nipples. I always wondered what her and the boyfriend would do when they went out. I bet he saw that black patch and sucked on those rosy headlights!! I'm sure she licked his hose and buried the salami. When she came home and got out of the shower, she always forgot to hide the evidence oh her date. Near the drain, she left a gob of pussy hair that had shedded during their sex!! I loved watching her and several years ago, at her 50 th B-day party, I told her about those days!!

4. Fudan

Fudan New Member

:eek

What did she say? :D

I've peeped a few times...

5. Avanti

Avanti New Member

yeh, wht did she say???:)

6. hardcore3186

hardcore3186 New Member

it was ur cuzin...lol

i guess if shes hot ....

7. subGoBOOM

subGoBOOM New Member

Hey some cousins are VERY hot! =O

8. Fudan

Fudan New Member

This is true!

9. ChickieWho

ChickieWho New Member

no but i think ive been peeped on. lol

10. heiadn27

heiadn27 New Member

I agree w/the cousin thing...some are VERY hot. There's nothing wrong with looking!

11. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Peeing is not sexy at all in my opinion!

12. trophy-husband

trophy-husband New Member

I've peeped for years. I really enjoy it. Now days I only get to see downblouses from my students.

13. mesmd

mesmd New Member

What did she say when i confessed at her 50th B-day party? She took me aside and whispered," Did you get excited then?" I told her I was so hard as a 12 year old and it was before I learned how to masturbate! She asked if I waited up for her to come home after being out with her boyfriend? I told her I never could sleep until she undressed and got into the other bed. I also told her that I worshiped her pussy and breasts and all my friends knew. They would ride their bikes to my house when she was in the house to try and catch a peek of her sexual beard. She was so pretty and sexually stimulating. We all wanted to have her teach us what to do naked with her. Finally, she said that she had a recollection back then that she was arousing me and, purposely, as a loving cousin, tried to walk around so I could see her in her thin see through panties and bra. She felt a bit embarrassed about the black shadow that could be seen as that was her most private and sexual area!! I told her mine too and never understood how her skin was so smooth and hairless. But then all of a sudden when she would lower her panties, I was in shock when I saw such a thick neat triangle of sexual hair blocking her genitals. It drove me wild and I had wished at 12 that I had learned how to masturbate as my stomach kept cramping with "blue balls" after seeing all the erotic black curly thick gob of hair on her pussy!!! She smiled!!!

14. Wulfhere_Dragon

Wulfhere_Dragon New Member

I was able to go out on our back porch and look through the basement bathroom window when my older cousin got in and out of the shower. It's also where she went to masturbate on the toilet, though I could only see part of that (as the toilet was right beneath the window).

15. YOM

YOM New Member

When I was 12/13 my family had a foreign exchange student from Holland. This girl was very cute, very free spirited and had short blonde hair that for some reason just drove me wild at my young age.

She rarely closed the blinds on her window (we lived in the country). So whenever I could, I'd slip out and peep in her window at night as she'd get ready for bed. She was very sensual and masturbated VERY often, and as I'd watch her I'd fantasize about being able to join her sometime. I never got the chance (of course) but it was damn nice watching her when I could. She loved to touch her body all over as she slid that dildo in and out of herself.

I'll be honest, sometimes to this day I jack myself thinking about that girl.

16. mimi_mimi_mimi

mimi_mimi_mimi New Member

Last week I stayed at my best friends house and me and her daughter masturbated in front of each other a few times. Now I dream about her every night, but I think I shouldn't see her again ... I feel like I have betrayed her mom ...

17. softparade15

softparade15 New Member

voyeurism is a huge turn on for me... i live opposite a hotel and sometimes I can see the women change or strip before getting into the shower!! very erotic & I love exhibitionists! last week there was one who walked around in just thongs but never usually get so lucky...

in college sometimes people would get so drunk in the dorms or parties that they wouldn't realize the door is open so peeping then would be fun too... seen a few sloppy bjs and sex in my time!