Peeing

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Howie_t, May 12, 2006.

1. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

1.Ladies have you ever let your guy watch you pee?How did you feel about letting him watch?

2.Did you or he like it when he watched?

3.Guys what about you? Have you ever watched your partner pee or your woman watched you?This is for any where you may have had to go pee.

4.Ladies have you ever held your guy's penis while he went?If so,

5.When was the first time you ever did it and how did you feel about it?

These are just some questions that I was alittle curious about,So I hope you doen't mind answering them.
    Thanks

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Never have and never had any desire to watch or be watched.

3. gurlcat

gurlcat New Member

it hasn't been much of a big deal, good or bad, with any of my partners. one past boyfriend wanted to watch just out of curiousity, one time. he got down at toilet level and was surprised by how much it sprays in all directions--this is from not having a projectile such as a penis. i was like, "well, why did you think we need toilet paper?" ha. i've probably held a man's wang while he peed--if so, it was such a trivial thing i don't rembember it.

4. hellbilly

hellbilly New Member

I am really into watching girls pee, and would also like to be peed on. My girlfriend does not like anything like that and thinks I’m slightly strange. I don’t have a clue why I like it, I suppose it’s because for a man it’s strange, and rouses an erotic curiosity in me.

I have had girls hold me while I peed, I really did not mind it, but I have to fight the urge too pee all over her ha ha.

So do you think my girlfriend is justified in thinking I am weird? :dgrin

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Yup. :lol

But isn't everyone?

I've told women who've asked me what I would and wouldn't do sexually that I'd do about anything but watersports. Of course that was before I joined this site and read some of the other "weird" stuff that people do. :ugh

6. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

The first time that I ever saw a woman pee was the time that a very close female of mines were together .One day she and I was driving down a Country road near where I use to live,She stated that she had to pee really bad,so I told her that I knew a place where she could go.We went there,parked the car,then she got out and as she was getting out,that's when I asked if she mind if I watched.She say sure you could watch,so I did.The reason that I did,I was very curious and then after several times of watching her pee found out that I was getting turned from watching her,so from then on whenever we were together she would ask me if I would like to watch.About her watching me,she asked me the first night if she could hold it while I peed so I did and during them times I can say that we both had fun with it,But never peed on eachother,because we had no desire to do that part.That was one of the fun times that I had sexually with a woman who taught me alot after getting dealing with my sexual abuse and rape.This woman taught me how to not feel guilty and ashame about letting myself feel sexually arouse and being with a woman sexually.We no longer see eachother again and haven't in a few years,I wish that I could find another one like her to have lots of fun with doing lots of different things including sexually.

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I am so not into letting my husband see me pee.
    In the 28 + years we have been married, I can count on one hand the times he may have seen me sitting on the pot.
    I don't know why. it's like a super-personal part of my life that I feel I do not want to share with him.
    somehow, I feel I am sexier, if he doesn't see that part of my life.

...probably some weird quirk in my head. But it works for us.

8. Kisses

Kisses New Member

Nope never seen my man pee and he's never seen me pee.

9. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I've been the same room when my man is peeing but I always politely avert my eyes. And I don't think he's ever intentionally watched me pee either.

10. Brad

Brad New Member

I'm with Rose, Kisses and others on this subject, and being male, I have no desire to see my wife pee.

The only liquids I want to see and experience from her are those that are sexually induced! Not waste products!

11. mkm

mkm New Member

I always had an urge to pee on a girl. I don't know why and i don't want a girl to pee on me. I don't know why. I'm strange i guess.

12. Acid7711

Acid7711 New Member

No one will ever see me pee lol. I have a very shy bladder I guess. Hell, I can't even go if someones standing next to me at the urinal. I hate that......

13. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Oh, damn! I am the same way! and i don't even have to be in an 'open urinal'! If someone can 'hear' me pee..... it stops the flow! LOL

14. Thorn

Gold Member

After catching up on the recent posts in this thread all I can can say is,

BRB, GOTTA GO TO THE BATHROOM!

15. Tech

Tech Member

actually can I add something?

I've heard about, and seen some pictures about - but think its horrible.

why do some women like to be peed on during sex? no no - not cum but actual pee. Why?

16. pussycat69

Gold Member

My b/f has seen me pee,not for any special reason.He just happen to either be in the shower or brushing his teeth and i had to pee...he didn't sit there and stare at me...and vise versa.There's nothing sexual involved.

17. pussycat69

Gold Member

I would never want to be peed on and i don't know why some women enjoy it.My b/f has never even mentioned it...and for that matter,i don't think it will ever be.I'll try and do just about anything,but that...i'll pass on.:uhh:

18. Acid7711

Acid7711 New Member

Me too :( I hate it heh.

19. Stan121

Stan121 Banned

Can be hot I guess

20. Nikki

Nikki New Member

It's really not my thing but my fiance is sort of into it, I guess. Not sure how he feels about watersports during sex itself (that's something I won't do) but I do know that he likes to watch me pee and (now, I have to have a few cold ones knocked back for this to happen) sometimes when I'm going, he likes to pee between my legs. He's all about being completely open in our relationship and will even have conversations with me while he's on the crapper--he'll keep the door open and talk to me while I'm watching TV or something. (The 1/2 bath is downstairs off of the livingroom.) Me--I"m all into my privacy. The morning after our first date (it was a good first date :brow ) I was in the bathroom doing my thing and he just waltzed right in without knocking--I think I almost broke one of his fingers slamming the door on him. I was FREAKED out! lol