Peeing in my Panties

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pjb, May 25, 2013.

1. pjb

pjb New Member

Question for the girls - my husband loves me to pee through my panties before we have sex. Just a small amount, not the full flow. Sometimes he just watches as the stain appears, but most times he places his mouth and nose tight onto my crotch so that he can feel the pee as it wets my panties.

Do any of you girls do this for your man? Do you like it or just want to please him? I'm not so keen on it - any tips so that I can enjoy it too?

Thanks

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Welcome to :sf pjb
    Not my cup of tea either and am not a girl but if it is ok with you I will comment.
    Frankly I can understand the fascination and it seems a harmless enough fetish so given it provides him both pleasure and arousal there is no earthly reason not to offer him that kink.
    Sex and loving is sharing oneself with our chosen partner so lose your inhibition and allow yourself the joy of knowing the pleasure you are giving him.
    Thank you for sharing :)

3. anotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Cant say that it is a turn on me for either. It is a odd fetish, how often does he request it, if it's once a month might be ok then?

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

Another fascinating first post,......ok, see ya later.

5. coastghost

coastghost New Member

me and my wife has done stuff like this, she has piss while we have had sex, and i have too, I think it is harmless

6. igor

Gold Member

My question is how can you pee just a little bit?

7. Essene

Gold Member

Once upon a time, about 8 years ago, I had a girlfriend who was crazy about using her urine to fill individual balloons (urine stuffing) and she'd fill the tub with them or asked for me to place them on her as she masturbated. I thought it was odd and I wasn't really into it; but hey whatever floats anyone's boat.

Actually quite easily. Between a male and a female, however, it may be more difficult if you're libido's sky high.

8. taster7734

taster7734 Member

You do not seem to be getting many replies from females....however...as an Avid Female Urine Fan, I would want volume and quality (First of Morning Pee) Though I would never make a mess on our mattress, I am into female urine whole hog...what he is asking doesn't seem to be that major of a deal? See..I would drink the entire contents of your bladder...has he told you if it is the taste or the smell or the warmth of the fluid? That IS a unique story...as many pee scenarios as I have heard this one is definitely new....sort of like "I want your pee but not too much pee"? I never get enough...<3

9. JD_Phoenix

JD_Phoenix New Member

I haven't actually requested it from my wife, but I'd like to. Not so much the face in the crotch, though. Just peeing through her panties and then ravaging her.

Sorry that I can't give you any tips to enjoy it yourself. Do you truly dislike it or is it something you're just not a big fan of but will humor him?