Peeing and masturbating

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by AGFUNK, Sep 1, 2011.

1. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Does anyone share this fetish?

I hold in my pee and masturbate as many times as I can until I just can't hold it anymore and it just squirts out to where I can't control it.

2. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Dam, you cant be talking to me like that lol.

Well I'm a guy.. We can't piss while we are hard, it always takes a minute for it to come if we do. That's really dirty tho wow. I think I would rather just see you wet your pants as I posted in the other peeing thread. But, alcohol mint change my mind if I think about that fantasy.

3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Actually my husband can pee while he is rock hard. It's awesome if ya know what I mean:)

4. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

AGFUNK,

You know, reading your posts here, it's really ironic that you have a husband who is too tired for you much of the time, and this forum is loaded with guys who wish their wives had half the sex drive that you do. Such is life :eyes

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Actually my sex drive has just recently gone up. It's usually really low.

6. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Well he has talent. The only time I can piss hard is during morning wood. It's not a horny hard, just a wake up and stretching hard so I guess it's easier for my prostate.

Do you like it when he pisses on you or you just wanna watch it?

7. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Of course I do. Especially over my breasts. He loves it too. We don't do it that often though.

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

I've totally done that.
    Pee and Masturbate thing. It's normally been an accident but it feels SOOOOOOOO good when I finally let go.

I love it when my husband fucks me in the morning RIGHT as I'm waking up when I normally have a full bladder. Time and again he knows that it'll be hard for me to hold it and often times he fucks me so hard that with each thrust a stream of urine comes out. He doesn't seem to mind it, I got over being embarrassed as it feels good and we just wash the sheets afterwards. ^_^

9. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

It does make a huge difference when it's timed right. It usually feels best when I only have to go a little bit when we first start. I can usually hold off until I can't stand it any more and release the cum, while the pressure from the pee increases the sensation of cumming and it makes it so intense that I can keep going afterward and sometimes am able to have a multiple male orgasm from it.

10. Paula

Gold Member

mmmhhh...allways learning :eyes

I'll try this soon :)

11. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I'll have to get my husband to try that.

12. CosmicEye

Gold Member

This is true, but for me not the multigasm. It can still take me like a minute to be able to piss though after the orgasm, depending on how bad I have to piss. Sometimes it is hard to get hard when your bladder is filling. It's all in the timing

It's ok Paula we learn something new each day

13. Paula

Gold Member

Teach me :)

14. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

That is the hard part...going after cumming. I've had to do some pretty odd things to alleviate that problem without making a mess.

15. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Do you now why or how this happened?

16. Moon

Moon New Member

One of my favourite forms of masturbation is similar to this, I need to wait until I have a very full bladder and then I sit on the edge or corner of a firm chair and I allow the orgasm to take over, I don't touch my clit, or stimulate myself in any way, the full bladder and position I sit in triggers it for me, although sometimes I touch my nipples while I'm in the throws so to speak.....I then have to do a 'rain dance' to reach the loo in time lol.

Although I don't use touch to bring on the orgasm, I don't consider this a mind controlled orgasm as I think it is built by the physical pressure of my bladder on my G spot. I have orgasmed through thought alone and it is very different to this.

17. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Have you ever tried squirting when you cum? Those who do this say that it's not pee that comes out. If you were to release your liquid by pushing out right at the time you feel like you're going to explode, it may give you a "special" feeling.

18. papukhp

papukhp New Member

clamUp
    yes it is true i have don by this meathad i get malty pull orgasm at least 7 time in one both
    after 7 times my cum was stop but my penis was ercot and it was normal and i have don many time after this
    actually their is method that you masturbate un till your com is near then your fell your cum is coming near then you stop masturbating your cum will come out itself and your penis will be erect if your method is correct

19. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Honestly have no clue, but my husband is enjoying it. It used to be really high when we first met but then I had an abscess on my labia and I think the nurse cut in the wrong area so that could have decreased it, that and just being used to my husband. But I'm enjoying the increase in my drive and hope it doesn't decrease as much as it did.

That is absolutely awesome! I wish I could do that.

20. Sigh

Gold Member

Oh i do that all the time when I need pee! I wish there was a proper name for it. It feels so good. But I've never orgasmed from it. What i do is sit on the toilet and when I feel the pee coming I hold it back and think of something that turns me on at the same time and I get this amazing feeling that leaves me breathless. I keep doing it until I can't hold it in anymore but the feel goes away so suddenly :( I don't usually masturbate whilst doing this, I can just use my imagination to get that feeling. Maybe I should try doing this lying down on a bed or go in a different position for me to orgasm? But I want to learn to O without stimulating myself..