[Ask a Girl] Pedicures for men

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by gersech, May 23, 2013.

1. gersech

gersech Member

[/SIZE Greetings!] If you go home with a guy and he has had a pedicure, would you turn and run or get turned on? I am a man who has discovered how sensual it makes me feel to have my toes done ( purple sparkle I might ad). How do women feel about it?

#1 gersech, May 23, 2013
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
  2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I probably wouldn't run but that's because I think differently then most people do. I would be shocked, that's for sure. There's a difference in a man getting a clear coat pedicure and a glitter-rific nail job. I certainly wouldn't judge though. I'd likely ask if he wanted to go out and get them done together sometime. :)

3. gersech

gersech Member

Now we're getting to an interseting point. What isthe difference between getting a clear coat versus getting a more lavish color? Is the clear coat less likely to attract attention, say, if you are with the guy at the beach who's pedicured? What if the guy has attractive feet? Would he not want to enhance them to look more attractive? Would it cause questions about his sexual orientation, perhaps?

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

I think that's really what it's about. I am not one for gender rolls, or what is or isn't masculine or feminine, but a lot of people are. A clear coat is not really noticeable at all. I think it's actually great for a man to feel the need to keep himself clean and get a mani/pedi. Clean, shiny nails on hands and such are amazing.

I don't particularly find feet attractive at all. Especially a mans feet. Hell, I don't find my own feet attractive. I don't think that adding pink polish, or purple glitter polish, or bright orange polish or anything else is going to make them attractive, it's going to draw unnecessary attention to a not so sexually appealing aspect of the body.

I know that there are folks out there who enjoy feet and more power to them. Everyone has their thing, it's just not mine. :)

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ok I am buying into this one as a confirmed blokie bloke.
    Surprise, surprise when in an Asian country was convinced to submit to such treatment for something like $20 for one hour and then set upon by four gorgeous young nubile one attacking each limb with enthusiasm.
    Man oh man an experience never forgotten!
    Treated like a Caesar and left walking on clouds.
    Next opportunity I am going again and then again or even maybe........again?
    Had many other sensual experiences but this one was a stand out!
    But yeah no colour.

6. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I was gonna say, I thought a pedi for guys was mainly just a "detailing" of the feet, but no colors/clear coats etc. Same with a mani.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yeah, I like that description: "detailing", good one TR :lol

8. mrcock

Gold Member

I like the idea

there was a time when I wanted to have a make up under the eyes with a dark purple, brown color to look sick, or a red hair. don forget everything that is outside a criminal law you can do without asking. they can think you are gay, if you are you have nothing to hide, if you're not, you don have to even answer a question. all these stereotype interested make me wanna strike em real hard in the head

aahahahahaa

9. gersech

gersech Member

I would say that with all the open expression of body these days, tatoos,percings,etc., that we do it because of the feeling we get from it, like power. For me, getting my toes done is an erotic feeling I can have for myself all the time.

I see no Ladies have posted... I wonder why?

#9 gersech, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
  10. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm a lady..

11. gersech

gersech Member

Forgive me, Mittimer... I mean, ladies besides Admin...

12. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Hear ye, I be a lady ;)

Honestly I'd be a bit thrown off once I'd see a purple sparkle polish on a guys goes, but it wouldn't me it bother me. Hardly do I ever find a mans feet attractive, and it's a rarity to see as well lol needless to say it wouldn't turn me on nor would it turn me off. A slight question of bi curious tendencies would arise in my thoughts, but I know things such as this can just be for his pleasure and not a bi/gay sexual preference. Some guys like red polish! Just like some guys like to wear silk santin panties or a nice lace knicker :p

Now I have a huge collection of nail polish, so if be, I'd ask to paint each others toes with the fabulous options of colors and glitz that I have :D