PE to No Ejaculation...????

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jrp816, Jul 1, 2012.

1. jrp816

jrp816 New Member

I don't know if I am in the right place for questions like this, but I'll give it a shot anyway. I'll just get straight to it and hopefully someone out there can enlighten me on the the heck is going on. I am a 42 yr old male and for my whole life I had a serious problem with premature ejaculation, almost instantly after penetration. This also would occur during masturbation, if i didn't hold back. This really did alot of damage to my self esteem when it came to women, where as I literally went years without having sex. I have recently began a relationship with a woman that has become sexual, here is where my confusion sets in. We have had sex 4 times i the past week and I reached orgasm only once. How do I go from such severe PE to not reaching an orgasm after at least 15 to 20 minutes. I don't know if it has anything to do with it but the woman i am with is far more open about sex than the others I have been with, for example more talkative, eye contact, fully lit room. All I know is I am somewhat confused and is this something others experience or could there be a underling problem. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi there new fella,
    Sounds like you have matured out of your PE problem or else feel much more comfortable with this new lover such that you are able to relax and go with the flow.
    Worse thing to do now is over analyse and get into another variant of tenseness and anxiety.

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

jrp, you can think of this as a blessing if you want to. You've made no mention of whether you make your woman cum, but I believe there is an opportunity here that you can take advantage of if you wish. If I were you, I'd learn how to make her cum by licking her clit, and maybe using a dildo or vibrator, if you don't already know how, and then, after she has cum, find a nice comfy position that allows you to relax, maybe even without having to support your own weight, put your penis into her, and just enjoy the velvet feeling of gliding in and out of her slowly for as long as you can, without having to worry about ending it by cumming.

After decades of orgasms with my wife, I make her cum by licking her, and then do exactly this, just simply enjoying the feeling of her velvet pussy, which puts me in heaven. Sometimes I slowly move in and out of her for over an hour before I cum. Most guys on this forum don't last for more than about 15 or 20 minutes, according to one of the polls, and you have the opportunity to last much longer. Don't rush to the ending - enjoy the journey :) Even if you don't end up cumming, you will still have that wonderful feeling of moving your penis in and out of her vagina. It's not about cumming, it's about feeling pleasure.

#3 pbs, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  4. biker061

Gold Member