PE problem.but only recnetly?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Derf, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Derf

Derf New Member

ok so heres my story
    im 20 years old.when i was 19 my high school dream girl took my vcard and we continued having sex for months after that.i hada problem for the first month or so where i could not cum.maybe i was to nervous?anyways that was quickly overcome.then we stopped talking for a month.now we are dating and it has been 5 months.the first 3 months were great but i started cumming in a matter of minutes as opposed to 20 or 30 minutes.now it takes me less that 2 minutes.i still manage to get her off but not the way i would like.and its very unsatisfying for me.she claims it doesnt matter but i know it does.
    does the stop and go method work?im willing to try just about anything.its almost killing my sex drive.any other ideas?just thought it was weird that it just started happening

2. Trond

Gold Member

Sounds like a nice girl you have there. First off, if she's not complaining, then don't let it get you too depressed, even if you would like to last longer. I think the missionary position is one of the easier ones for the man to control this kind of thing. You can stop for a while and kiss and caress her, so it doesn't have to feel like "stop and go". Try to relax while doing this. If you still come too early, then tell her it's because she's so damn hot. It ought to put a smile on her face. :)

3. Flame

Flame New Member

I have heard about gels that you can use that make you lose feeling just a little which help to slow you down. Not sure if it affects the girl too though (unless you're using condoms in which case that wouldn't be a problem).

I have always found it very flattering if the guy comes really quickly. So, as Trond says, if she isn't complaining, I shouldn't worry about it!

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

I disagree with the advice above as the missionary position is probably the worst for lasting a long time. I actually use it mostly when I get hard again, and I need to go hard in order to come a second time, and the missionary is good for that.

One of the best and most simple for lasting is her on top, and that change alone will make a big difference. You can slow things down when your partner is on top; what I do is grab my wife's hips and guide her for a few moments, maybe even stop her for a bit. This is the stop and go technique and it works. Most women know what you're doing and why.

When it comes to lasting, the best thing to do is stay in the space. Keep your eyes open, keep eye contact with your lover, and kiss her a lot. Indeed, if you're feeling like you're getting close, kissing should evaporate that feeling. What also works is to exercise your pc muscle, and when you're getting close squeeze that muscle and you won't come. It's very simple, although it does take a few weeks to build pc muscle strength. A worthwhile by-product is that a strong pc muscle will give you more powerful and more satisfying orgasms.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

My husband did no thave problems with PE when we first starting having sex 15 years ago, mostly because when we first were dating we went out a lot and had a few cocktails before sexing one another up started. The booze let his boner last longer.

Flash forward to being into 13 year marriage and he comes too quick all the time. It bothers him, it bothers me and frankly, it can be a major downer at times.

The thing is , when hubby first started having the issues with PE years ago, I never complained because I didn't want him to get hurt feelings. I wish I had and we'd worked on it then. Now, he's not working on it because he's been doing the same thing all these years and feels he can't get past it.

Do your g/f a favour and don't ask her if it bothers her that you cum too fast. If it bothers you, it bothers her, plain and simple. Try to get help with the issue now, don't laugh it off and tell her she's so hot you can't help but cum. When hubby says that to me it's of no consolation. I'd rather he stopped trying to be cute and find a solution to his, OUR, PE problem.