Pavlov's Pussy

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Pavlov's Pussy

Last night, while my husband was in our bedroom watching football, and my son and his friend were in his bedroom playing on the computer, I decided to massage my sore shoulder with my Hitachi Magic Wand. (it was originally sold as a body massager, afterall)

I had my night pants and a t-shirt on as I curled up on the couch under a blanket and turned the wand on. I used it on my shoulders and lower back, which helped a bit, but there was one thing that was distracting me. I was getting wet. It seems that when my pussy hears the wand it starts to drool like Pavlov's dog when it hears the bell.

As I was only feet away from my son and his friend with only a door to separate us, I tried to ignore the horniness that was building within me, but the hum of the wand was too much! I slipped the wand under the blanket and barely brushed it against the fabric over my crotch. I came almost instantly and I bit my lip to keep from moaning.

I was feeling really naughty and even hornier, so, I pressed the wand into my pussy again and came within a couple of minutes. I was even more revved up after that, so I did something I've never done...I went for a triple. The third one took a bit longer, but MAN!

I was comtemplating going for a fourth when I heard my husband coming down the hall. I positioned the wand on my shoulder just as he walked into the room. He laughed when he saw me and said he was surprised I only had it on my shoulder. I didn't tell him what I had done. I just kinda squirmed on the couch and kept watching TV.

Am I a bad girl?

#1 Barbwire, Nov 12, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2007
  2. charged

charged New Member

Nope..........Just a horny girl. :brow

3. nurf

nurf New Member

Very naughty !

But still if u feel horny, go for it :) being naughty is really not bad :)

:)

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

*Tsk!* Incorrigible! (Would you be the CL we know and love if you weren't, though? ;))

Prepare for your punishment... :spank:spank:spank:spank:spank:spank:spank:spank :spank:spank

Until next time... :brow *slaps palm with paddle in a meaningful kinda way*

5. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Very bad girl. We love bad girls :)

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey, thanks for your support guys...Oh, and Blusey, thanks for the spanking. You know how I like it! :tup

7. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

:eek:eyes:brow:bow