Pavlovian responses

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by gphine, Jan 3, 2011.

1. gphine

Had lots of free time for the last ten days, and went to a lot of different events having interaction with many friends, family, new acquaintances, etc. Discovered (or, upon reflection, identified) many of my own subtle arousal "triggers". They are, in no particular order:

1. Back seam pantyhose.

[​IMG]

Caramba! I love that look!

2. Watching women put their hair up. Followed closely by,

3. Watching women take their hair down.

4. When women who don't normally wear glasses, wear their glasses. Girls, forget what they say about "women who wear glasses" - definitely not true, at least for me.

5. When women take off their sweater/coat to reveal something, well, a little more revealing. Money every time.

6. Completely predictable, but the little "Peeping Tom" thrill (most) men get when a woman inadvertently reveals her unmentionables when leaning over. This now - thankfully, includes a glimpse at an occasional g-string.

Have I missed any/many?

2. awakened

awakened New Member

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!

3. igor

Gold Member

All of the above!

4. gphine

Couple more.

7. The subtle scent of perfume. Not like she's bathing in it, you know? We were at a rather loud party and a friend's wife leaned closer to say something so I could hear. I could feel the warmth of her cheek and detected the faint smell of perfume on her skin and hair. God, I love women!

8. The casual touch. Similar to #7 -when a beautiful woman puts her hand on your shoulder or inadvertently (perhaps not so inadvertently) touches your arm or hand. Oh baby, sends chills down my spine!

9. The morning stretch. Familiar with that cute little sound women make in the morning when they sit up and stretch in bed? That soft little sigh of contentment as they raise their arms and lengthen out their back muscles? :drool

5. gphine

Sorry to resurrect an old thread...

#10. The scalp/neck massage that follows getting your hair washed before getting a hair cut. Mercy. Sends little shivers down my spine.... :)