Passion interrupted

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Firecracker, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

It's happened to everyone, you're getting hot and heavy and suddenly you are interrupted by someone or something. This happened to us yesterday with his sister knocking on the door. I had to rush into the bathroom from the bedroom to get dressed and he had to rush to get dressed to answer the phone. I couldn't stop grinning while his sister was here. *lol* How did you get interrupted?

2. igor

Gold Member

Any interruptions we have were usually phone calls or my pager going off. I no longer have a pager, we have an unlisted/unpublished phone number so there are now very few interruptions.

3. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Most of the time it was the kids running down the steps. We would never know if they would be coming to the door.

4. Katprr

Katprr New Member

LOL!! Well since my father has a key to my house, I have been into it pretty hot and heavy with bondage in play, when my father came walking into the house before. Well you have to know my father he isnt a shy man, and we talk openly about everything well he heard my big moaning mouth, and yelled I am here it is about time to stop that. LOL. Rushed to get dress, so did my Ex, I came out and said, "Damn dad couldn't you wait!" Of course he said, "no". My ex on the other hand came out bright red from head to toe. My father asked him, "If everything came out alright." He couldnt say a word, I laughed so hard, and replied, "well it would have if you would have called first or something dad."
    I have been interupted by children on countless occasions.

5. eandvk

eandvk Member

Just about 2 weeks ago my wife and I were in our bedroom, door locked, I was between her legs using a vibe (very powerful and oh so loud) on her and shes getting extremely close to orgasm, writhiing and moaning and then our 16 yr. old son bangs on the door and yells "Mom, Im going to Eriks house""....of course I stop the vibe and my wife blurts out an OK.....so we wait a few and I turn the vibe on to continue, no sooner do I have the vibe on high and its all loud and my wife is close again to her O, does a yell come thru the door, "Dad. Im taking your truck"...of course I shut the vibe off and blurted out an OK.......as Im just about to turn the vibe back on , another yell, "What???" .......to which I yelled at the top of my lungs OOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! This time we waited more than a bit , made sure he was gone....thank goodnes our 13 yr. old daughter was already gone for the evening!! In between the wait period for my son to be surely gone, I asked my wife if she thought our son was gonna tell his buddy what he caught his parents doing........
    We get interrupted often and are pretty much used to it...just a part of life with active kids.....although since the door is always locked when we are going at it, they have never "walked in" .....but the conversation thru door is a standard in this home.

6. baseball23

baseball23 New Member

lol. i was fingering my gf one time and her little nephew walked in...she was pissed cause she was going to have the best orgasm ever she said but we had to stop and i was mad too. i dont think he knew what was going on though...i hopee. heh

7. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

The cops once. Good and bad times living near the police station. :p

8. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Ok, explain how the cops caught you???

9. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

They knocked on the door. :( Too noisy, explained to them what happened and bought a gag the next day to fix that. :p

10. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I do not believe that for one second! Really??? I guess my neighbors wish we would move! No wonder the guy next door brings hubby beers all the time! :eyes

11. L.A.X.

L.A.X. New Member

My mum walked in my bedroom without fucking knocking while I was recieving head from my girl.....my gf was soooooooo shamed she couldn't leave the room for hours.

12. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

My ex's mum used to always walk in on us, used to really annoy me.

The other day the phone rang in the build up to me having an orgasm, I just ignored it and kept going, my hubby tried to stop to answer it and I was like the chick from the Exorcist, just growled at him to keep going lol... interruptions don't really bother me, I can just block it out.