Party! - Nervous

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jimmyduck23, Aug 2, 2012.

1. jimmyduck23

jimmyduck23 Member

I decided that tomorrow I'm throwing a party in my tiny apartment, and I've never hosted a party before. I'm nervous as hell. I'm worried about people showing up or not, about things possibly getting damaged, what if my party sucks.....I'm freaking out. I feel like I'm in high school again. haha.:eyes

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Hrm, what type of party? Secure or put away anything that can get broken and buy lots of booze. :)

3. jimmyduck23

jimmyduck23 Member

Just a standard "college-type" of party. Get completely wasted, play some drinking games, play some videogames, maybe pop in a kick-ass movie. For some of the people I've got coming (hopefully!), I'd like to play some sort of game to try and get some people naked...;P teehee

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

And don't forget to stock up on a good , high quality, water based lubricant....it will come in handy if people show up......even more so , if they don't....

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Lol 12BB

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

Yeah, it was a loooong time ago, but I remember being that age....:lol

7. jimmyduck23

jimmyduck23 Member

lol bb you always have something ridiculous to say. I love it

8. jimmyduck23

jimmyduck23 Member

oh. And we got lube. ;)

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

This thread has me thinking about some of those 22 yr old parties.....
    I could offer a little advice I guess...well here's some things you can count on..

People WILL come
    People will get drunk ...
    Some will pass out in remote parts of your home, where they will vomit, and ......then put a pillow on it so you " won't know" they puked.
    Most likely at some point in the night, your best friend will find the room where your girlfriend is sleeping, slip into bed with her hoping that she doesn't notice that it isn't you grabbing her tits....
    And even later still.you will be laying on the futon , next to your girlfriends two best friends....( wearing your Hugh Hefner robe)..and that same friend will come running into the room , scream something that no one will understand...then jump on a table and body slam you, hitting you in the nose.....this will make you mad and you will pick your stupid, drunken friend up and throw him off of you....hitting his stupid, drunken head on the frame of the futon....causing him to bleed profusely.
    You will spend several minutes trying to find someone sober enough to drive to the hospital ...
    Upon arriving at the hospital your drunken friend will have a big band aid stuck on his head and be asked to leave because he just has to put the word " fuckin" into every sentence he says....." fuckin guy, threw me into the fuckin sofa frame, just fuckin patch me up, ' cause I'm gonna kick his fuckin ass"
    The blood stains will never come out of the furniture so I highly recommend moving the sofa out onto the balcony and putting metal folding chairs in its place as they can be hosed off.....
    Anyways...have fun. Hope this helps....

10. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

The last party I went to, several of us got shot at. You probably don't have to worry about that happening, so really there's nothing to be nervous about. :)

...just make sure you have EXACTLY the same number of cats after the party that you had before.

11. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

I've never been to no lube party when I was college nor have a heard of such a thing :lol

12. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

The ingredients for a good party is lots of beer, lots of pot, good music, and a beer pong table.

13. Mittimer

Gold Member

I SUCK at beer pong lol. I lack all hand/eye coordination and when booze is added to that, I'm fucked lol

14. newtoital

newtoital New Member

...................don't forget the ladies :D

15. jimmyduck23

jimmyduck23 Member

None showed up. I had 6 fucking people tell me to my face that they'd have their goddamned asses there. Something "came up" for all of them. I offer free food and fucking all the booze anyone could want, and I still can't get my "friends" to come and fucking hang out. I need new friends.

On a good note. One person did show up....BUT I PICKED HIM UP FROM 35 MILES AWAY. (which wasn't a bad thing.... hint: look for a thread from me later on a different section of the forum about this.... teehee)

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

Hope you remembered the lube.....:D