party girl?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by p51fastone, Jul 22, 2004.

1. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

I love my gf and always saw her a certain way... when I went to her prom with her, I found out that she likes dirty dancing... Her freind asked her to do it, but because of a remark earlier by me, she said no, cuz i dont like it... and then last week i found out that she was at a party with the same friend, a few years ago, and they decided to go skinny dipping, at 1:30am when everyone was gone... a few weeks b4 she had said soemthing about how she might have wanted to get her belly button peirced... and one time she said i probably wouldnt have wanted to go with her to this festival thing in the park bcuz they were playing rock and roll bands....

all of these things made me very upset... to the point that after finding out, i really didnt think she was the gf for me... and really didnt feel like talking to her... some of it, like the belly button peircing, skinny dipping, and the dirty dancing, makes me feel like shes a party kindda girl (most definatly not what i want) although she cant drink, i almost think she would if she could (due to a medical condition) again... something i totally dnt look for in a girl... and the think about the rock bands made me feel like she doesnt think im cool enough... and she also said she would like to try clubing...

and all of that makes me feel like she doesnt really want to be held down by one bf, that she wants to be out partying, and having fun... everytime i try to bring it up, she tells me that it makes her upset that i think about her like that.... but it is really startign to bug me, and i dont want her to change for me, bcuz it would mean that she is still a party kind of girl, and i dont want her to get bored with me or something and cheat on me for a party kind of guy....

any feedback on this? its really bugging me, and i wondered what you all thought.... thanks

2. blade

blade New Member

ooohhhh....well guessing by ur age...i would think ur gurls about da same age too...so i would say it's kinda an adolescent time of life where she feels totally free and is "experimenting" so to say....communication is defintely the best method tell her exactly how u feel..and ask her why she likes doin those sort of things..then maby u guyz have to work out an agreement...but let her kno the reason ur doin this is b/cuz u care, not that u'r tryin to act like a control freak or her dad...remember thats her way havin fun...maby u can try to break out of ur shell and try clubbin wit her..(it's not so bad!!) or goin to a rock concert?? do u enjoy the same type of music?? It's basically tryin to find common ground.

3. blade

blade New Member

ooohhhh....well guessing by ur age...i would think ur gurl's about da same age too...so i would say it's kinda an adolescent time of life where she feels totally free and is "experimenting" so to say....communication is defintely the best method tell her exactly how u feel..and ask her why she likes doin those sort of things..then maby u guyz have to work out an agreement...but let her kno the reason ur doin this is b/cuz u care, not that u'r tryin to act like a control freak or her dad...remember thats her way havin fun...maby u can try to break out of ur shell and try clubbin wit her..(it's not so bad!!) or goin to a rock concert?? do u enjoy the same type of music?? Just try to find common ground.
    Also the trust factor, do u trust her enuff when she goes out wit her freind?? or maby r u a bit jealous??this type of issue u have to resolve wit ur-self. (sorry if this message appears twice.or if u dont understand my rambling just say "huh" and i'll try again)

4. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

oh yah, the rock stuff... i love rock.... so thats what angered me... but ie been thinking about this alot, and i think im just a retard, ive turned out to be a weird person i think... but i think that ive just always been very mature about things, i dont know..... i dont knwo what to think about anythng anymore,....

5. blade

blade New Member

well its good to b mature but remember ur 19..and u got ur whole life to be...uuuhhh..borin...but loosen up a bit...but still keep a level-head act responsible about certain things....

6. WillieWonka561

WillieWonka561 New Member

I used to be into the party scene with those girls and wanted to get with a few but the more I thought about it, it wasnt worth it simply because they a lot of times are sluts, hoes or just plain get around too quick and can lead you on at times.

7. blade

blade New Member

hey! that doesnt necessarily means she's a slut! You can still party w/out goin home every nite to someone. p51 maby u just need to re-examine ur relationship; How do u feel about this girl? Do u really think this is all worth it? Maby u need to see her another way instead of that "certain way" u mentioned in ur first post.....

8. WillieWonka561

WillieWonka561 New Member

Party girls usually say they will go out with you that night but then 5 minutes later get a call from a guy they liked 6 months ago and hasnt seen since that one time. They normally always go for the better offer and for the more popular person.

9. virgo_bytchXXX

virgo_bytchXXX New Member

sounds like sum1 has dun tha to u b4, huh? and obviously tha grl is guna go for tha bigger n better man. who wouldnt? girls go out to have fun n possibly hook up to get stress off their shoulders or to just have plain n simple fun. guys r way to gullable!! they believe ne thing a pretty girl will tell them. ha! sux for them, they should learn by now. i use to like goin to partys n shit, but for sum reason tha shit got boring for me.. i guess its probably tha ppl i went with. who knos, n who tha fuk cares. i got a man now so i dun need to go out n "guy hunt" lol..

10. lex

lex New Member

You are nineteen............you sound like someone our parents age. Just because she goes to parties doesn't mean she is a good person. Are you at a bible college or something? What's you beef with drinking? In moderation it is actually good for you and beneficial. It's time to grow up and get over your childish views of people. Nobody is always as you see them and people screw up. I've done some terribly dumb things that i regret, but i don't think my gf would judge me for them. I don't think you should either.

11. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

honestly.... i love going out and partying. and yes i drink on occasion, at 18 my parents dont even flinch watching me take 14 full drinks in a day.... BUT thats just sometimes. and i hope i'm never judged by those occasions, if we had 18+ clubs here i'd be there often! but we dont. outside the party scene people there wouldnt know me...straight A student (well nearly, things changed when i hit college, its HARD), held the same job ever since i got one, steady boyfriend whom i love dearly, close with my parents, listen to christian music..... the party scene is just a plain good time if you keep it smart.

12. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

Hi there P51fastone
    I struggled with my partner about the fact that I wanted to go out and party at first, because we started off that way then it dwindled to nothing. I felt like I was missing out, but after awhile I didn't miss it because I found being alcohol free and not getting into trouble was so much better. Now I'm not even interested in going out and clubbing. As mentioned earlier your age does have a little to do with it but I'm only 23 having figured out that going out and having guys flirt with you, drinking whatever only makes it more difficult on yourself if you want to be faithful and your partner isn't interested in going out to these things.

I think its great that you are only 19 and not interested in alcohol! It ruins many peoples lives and got close to taking over mine. You probably will be most happy with somebody you have things in common with that you both like doing together. This is what I've found anyway. You sound very grown up actually :D

13. Architect

Architect New Member

DUDE, lighten up. Just let her have some fun, and you sound like you could use some of it too:D